Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• Dalkirst
    • By Dalkirst 15th Apr 07, 8:54 PM
    • 8,519Posts
    • 313,512Thanks
    0 WOW
    Best place to buy DVD and CD cases
    • 15th Apr 07, 8:54 PM
    0 WOW
    Best place to buy DVD and CD cases 15th Apr 07 at 8:54 PM
    I have always just bought them from Disk Depot in the past but wondered if anyone knew of any place cheaper or better still around the same price but with free p+p:confused:

I'm sure there was a thread on MSE a while back where someone gave a site that did free postage?:confused:

Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the Competitions and the Telephones and the Student Money Saving boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and change posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot a contentious e or illegal post then please report it to It is not part of my role to deal with this. Any views are mine and are not the official line of

Comping Guide - Getting Started & Other FAQs
    Rules, How To Search and Duplicate Threads
Page 1
    • cslogg
    • By cslogg 15th Apr 07, 9:41 PM
    • 306 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    • 15th Apr 07, 9:41 PM
    • 15th Apr 07, 9:41 PM
    My local Poundshop does 10 DVD cases for a pound.

• Sui_Generis
    • By Sui_Generis 15th Apr 07, 10:50 PM
    • 1,154 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    • 15th Apr 07, 10:50 PM
    • 15th Apr 07, 10:50 PM
    Failing that try SVP
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

270Posts Today

1,987Users online

Martin's Twitter