Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • nehpets81
    • 7th Nov 12, 10:13 AM
    • 7th Nov 12, 10:13 AM
    Panel Opinion are definitely legit but I would be worried about any unsolicited email though - if you want to join them I would suggest searching the name online and joining them through their website.
    As to whether they are worth it, that is rather debatable - I don't get many surveys and it will take you ages to reach the (relatively) low cash out level.
  • jaycube
    • 7th Nov 12, 10:58 AM
    • 7th Nov 12, 10:58 AM
    There should be always hearing needed of panel opinion so that you can take the right decision in the end.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 7th Nov 12, 11:05 AM
    • 15,153 Posts
    • 37,980 Thanks
    elsien
    • 7th Nov 12, 11:05 AM
    • 7th Nov 12, 11:05 AM
    I've not been with them long, but have just completed an hour long survey for £5. If they pay up I'll stick with them, it was interesting to do and not a bad return as surveys go.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • p0lly
    • 7th Nov 12, 5:05 PM
    • 7th Nov 12, 5:05 PM
    Hi Thanks so much for the reply's very much appreciated. I have a terrible memory and I may have joined ages ago and not heard anything. I did that with T@@co home panels and forgot til they got in touch. I may give it a go £5 an hour not too bad from comfort of my home I guess. Thanks again will let you know how I get on. P0lly x
    JBFF # 20 NSD 12/25
    Jan Grocery budget £77 /100
  • Marteebies
    • 7th Jan 13, 3:15 PM
    • 7th Jan 13, 3:15 PM
    I've not been with them long, but have just completed an hour long survey for £5. If they pay up I'll stick with them, it was interesting to do and not a bad return as surveys go.
    Originally posted by elsien
    Hi elsien

Did you receive your £5 in the end? I am still waiting for mine.
    2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 7th Jan 13, 5:19 PM
    • 7,406 Posts
    • 11,178 Thanks
    cally6008
    • 7th Jan 13, 5:19 PM
    • 7th Jan 13, 5:19 PM
    I did one survey for them and got £5 credit for it, then another one for 25p so currently on £5-25 at the moment

• Marteebies
    • 21st Jan 13, 3:19 PM
    • 21st Jan 13, 3:19 PM
    I got my £5 - very happy about that!
    2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
    • physicsgirl
    • By physicsgirl 30th Jan 13, 4:11 PM
    • 126 Posts
    • 1,425 Thanks
    physicsgirl
    • 30th Jan 13, 4:11 PM
    • 30th Jan 13, 4:11 PM
    I don't think PanelOpinion are that great - I signed up at the beginning of August 2012 and have only had 8 survey invitations so far...
  • Marteebies
    Yes its definitely not the busiest survey site but I already get tons of survey invites everyday from different survey sites so I don't mind how many surveys I am invited on. I find their surveys shorter and easier than most of the sites I am on so still happy with it. The cash out is quite low so you still get to see your money, well I did.
  • miwa
    Can anyone refer me? I can't seem to find the thread. Just send me a PM.
    • Blackpepper1
    • By Blackpepper1 8th Jun 13, 4:16 PM
    • 655 Posts
    • 1,193 Thanks
    Blackpepper1
    I am giving this a try after seeing the positive comments about it.
    I am not worried about lots of surveys as I have several survey sites I earn from and the £10 payout level should be ok to reach if there are a few higher paid surveys that come through.
    Blogging and earning online.
    • alannadrama
    • By alannadrama 23rd Jul 13, 5:03 PM
    • 52 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    alannadrama
    Pfft, I've never had anything off them as well. I use Valued Opinions for my online surveys and Research Opinions for my focus groups. Research Opinions pays out more in one go (£50+) but Valued Opinions is more often (£1-£2 every week or so).
  • Marteebies
    Yer I commented above that it doesn’t give me the most amount of surveys to do but I have never had a problem like that. I haven’t received many lately; summer time perhaps..? J
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 26th Jul 13, 5:29 PM
    • 5,978 Posts
    • 14,003 Thanks
    katykicker
    I am with them, no surveys since April despite being 25, in the ideal demographics with other sites etc.

I e-mailed them they said my account was being 'watched' as I was 'speeding through surveys and being inconsistent with answers', which I don't do.

One to avoid as far as I am concerned. They said they would 'reactivate' my account but I would still be 'being watched'. Just a bit over the top really, especially as I only made £2.10 in about 2 months!
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
    • Blackpepper1
    • By Blackpepper1 10th Oct 13, 4:10 PM
    • 655 Posts
    • 1,193 Thanks
    Blackpepper1
    Not had one survey through from them as yet and I joined in June this year.
    Ipsos, GTM and VO are the ones I get the most from.
    Blogging and earning online.
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 10th Oct 13, 4:31 PM
    • 5,978 Posts
    • 14,003 Thanks
    katykicker
    As above I am still on £2.10. Given up with this company, seems to me they get people to join, get a few surveys and refuse to payout!
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
    • wegle
    • By wegle 11th Oct 13, 12:11 PM
    • 542 Posts
    • 1,564 Thanks
    wegle
    Been a member since August this year and not had one single survey invite. I'm on the 20p they gave me for signing up. I've done well from Mysurvey, valuedopinions, Toluna, Opinion Outpost, Opinionworld and Ipsos.
    • Jeanne Dupont
    • By Jeanne Dupont 15th Jun 15, 3:24 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jeanne Dupont
    I've been using panelopinion since at least a year and I've never had any issue. Paid out via bank transfer. They don't always send emails when there are new surveys, you have to log on to check if there are any surveys. I can only recommend!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,048Posts Today

7,684Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • PS Today's poll is obviously inspired by the real question I was asked and tweeted about last night.

• Not all firms have panels and HR teams. There are many very small businesses out there without such resources :) https://t.co/cLo0zO7Yqu

• Today's twitter poll: If someone has a job interview, but not received any salary info at all, whens the best time for them to ask about it?

• Follow Martin