Any L'Occitaine codes?

Options
Has anyone spotted any L'Occitaine codes recently?

Their xmas range is out and i would love to treat myself and my mum!
Looking for a fresh start

Comments

• mcduff16
    mcduff16 Posts: 498 Forumite
    Options
    Use code MCNOV12 for 20% off on the L'Occitane website. Valid until 7th November
  • PMH
    PMH Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    There are also loccitane shopping evenings running. The tickets are £10 and you receive 15% off on the night and a £45-50 goody bag
  • yummymummy20032007
    yummymummy20032007 Posts: 268 Forumite
    edited 8 November 2012 at 9:33PM
    Options
    If you spend more than £30 and type in the promo code 'YELLOW' you will receive a free delicate harvest set worth £25 pounds:) I also received an email on another promo which I managed to use at the same time too, if you spend more than £ 40 you can buy ' the enchanting winter collection' worth £28 for £14 with the code 'XPWP' .I love l'occitane as they only use natural ingredients and are really lovely products:) bought Xmas prezzes for friends and it worked out £15 for each gift:) they also provide beautiful free gift boxs too:) hope this helps someone x
  • yummymummy20032007
    Options
    Delivery is abit pricey at £3.95 but if u spend more than £59 it's free x
  • thetope
    thetope Posts: 897 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks very much indeed for this, christmas pressies sorted for the mother in law and sister in law - brilliant! by the way XPYP didn't work for me, but XPWP did.
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Is there any more codes that will stack?
  • ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    Options
    thanks OP for the heads up on this one. I have just done some Xmas shopping and sorted out some goodies for myself as a bonus!
    I used yellow and got the harvest gift worth £25 for free
    I ordered 2 of the pampering collection kits at £25 each that are worth £49 each
    I got the winter collection for £14 instead of £28 and paid full price (£13) for the one minute hand treatment

free gift wrapping thrown in and a couple of samples!

I just saved £89 and got free delivery taking the savings up to just under £93- woop woop!
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
  • yummymummy20032007
    Options
    thetope wrote: »
    thanks very much indeed for this, christmas pressies sorted for the mother in law and sister in law - brilliant! by the way XPYP didn't work for me, but XPWP did.

Sorry changed the code! Oops! And yes u can stack the codes, I put in the 'yellow' first and then the 'XPWP' :) x
  • Fritillary
    Fritillary Posts: 305 Forumite
    edited 8 November 2012 at 9:55PM
    Options
    claire21 wrote: »
    Is there any more codes that will stack?

AVC30 gives you a free Head to Toe Collection worth £20

edit expires 30th Nov
    orders over £35
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills