Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Haffiana
    Baavet - Pure English 100% wool duvet 40% off
    • 25th Oct 12, 11:10 AM
    Baavet - Pure English 100% wool duvet 40% off 25th Oct 12 at 11:10 AM
    I have one of these (I read about them in a thread here originally!), and they are just wonderful. This is the real deal made with pure proper wool, not inferior 'bonded' wool like Fogarty etc. They are normally quite expensive, but so worth it!
    The one on sale is the 3-4 season weight wool duvet which is IMHO the most useful and versatile of their duvet weights. This is a really good price - I paid a lot more for mine.

Particularly good if you are allergic to dust mites in feather duvets and don't want to sleep under man-made fibres. Also the best for ladies 'of a certain age' because of the heat regulating qualities of wool.

http://www.baavet.co.uk/shop/index.p...&product_id=50
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,584Posts Today

6,228Users online

Martin's Twitter