Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    ScaryBiscuits
    'Wonder' hair shampoo? Phylia de M
    • 23rd May 12, 3:53 PM
    'Wonder' hair shampoo? Phylia de M 23rd May 12 at 3:53 PM
    Good afternoon,

I've been looking for ways to improve my fine hair as "I can't do a thing with it"!

I have came across the 'Phylia de M' hair product range on the Beauty Bible website and they seem to rave about it, along with "half of Hollywood" apparently. I wondered if anyone had tried it (or even heard of it)?

It's certainly not the cheapest range (and not very MSE, I know) - shampoo is 28, conditioner 30 and the hair strengthening spray called 'Connect' is 45. I think the products are only available from Victoria Health.

The article on Beauty Bible is
    beautybibleloves dot com/hair/phylia-de-m-3-step-kit/

Incidentally, the Beauty Bible website also mentions Aveda's Invati haircare system, which sounds like it does a similar job. It is a little cheaper (ahem) at 80 for the set, although the sizes of the shampoo and conditioner are a bit smaller. No reviews on Beauty Bible, but those on Aveda's website sound encouraging.

If anyone has any experience of either of these, it would be interesting to hear.

Thank you.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

28Posts Today

3,978Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @AndyM_2101: @MartinSLewis -tourists taking large amounts of cash to Greece - perhaps a reminder on Travel Insurance limits for money th?

• RT @GothboyUK: @MartinSLewis Exactly the same amount I'm due! How strange. ????

• Beware! Just got this text from CONMEN eazyclaims "£3856 IS STILL waiting in your name, for the accident you had! To get money" etc

• Follow Martin