Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 9th May 12, 11:22 AM
    • 10,263Posts
    • 33,911Thanks
    0 WOW
    Free Bugatti Veyron Papercraft template & video
    • 9th May 12, 11:22 AM
    0 WOW
    Free Bugatti Veyron Papercraft template & video 9th May 12 at 11:22 AM

If you or someone you know likes papercraft and cars this is for you. At Visual Spicer you can download papercraft templates that will enable you to build a Bugatti Veyron supercar. Plus there is also a video demonstration on how to complete the project.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Andrea; 15-05-2012 at 11:32 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of

New to MSE?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,315Posts Today

6,104Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The times TV page has given my coming help to buy ISA show a 2/10. I felt that harsh until I realised it was 2nd episode of 10 part series!

• Help to buy ISAs full how they work help and the best buys so far...

• While I oft bemoan Xmas being a retail festival. It's strange today many are bitter that shops are REDUCING prices, usually its the opposite

• Follow Martin