E: 10/04 win various prizes instantly kingsmill (FB)

Options
Runnerduck
Runnerduck Posts: 3,146 Forumite
I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
edited 22 March 2012 at 12:01PM in Game Over Archives

Comments

• Runnerduck
    Runnerduck Posts: 3,146 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    1. Open to residents of UK (excluding the Channel Islands), aged 18 years or over only, except employees and their immediate families of Allied Bakeries, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
    2. Internet access required. You will be asked to provide your name, home address, telephone number and email address. If you are not registered with Facebook, you will need to create an account in order to participate in this competition.
    3. Facebook terms and conditions and privacy policy apply. Visit http://www.facebook.com/terms.php to see terms, or http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ to view the privacy policy.
    4. Only one entry per person, per day allowed. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of "script", "brute force" or any other programmed or automated means, all of that participant's entries will be disqualified. To enter the competition, users must first 'like' the page, and then follow the game instructions.
    5. The instant win competition opens on the 22nd March 2012 and closes at 16:00 hours 10th April 2012. All entrants who have not won an instant prize will have the option of being entered into an additional prize draw.
    6. There prizes available to win are as follows and several will be available to win per week; Union Jack Aprons x 10, Union Jack Lanterns x 17, Union Jack face paint kits x 37, Union Jack Plastic Inflatable Guitar x 17, Plastic Pitchers x 20, Picnic Bowl x 30, Royal Cookie Cutters x 25, Large serving tray x 10, Cool bag x 12, Star ice cube set x 25, Floral Union Jack tea towel x 12, Ice Lolly moulds x 25, Foam Bowling set x 10, Jelly Mould x 10, Lantern outdoor lights x 10, Mini outdoor candles x 15, Union Jack table runner x 17, Cupcake stand x 20, Picnic blanket x 10, Plastic egg holder x 17, Mini table tennis set x 20, Spoon colanders x 5. All prizes will be sent to the winners within 28 days of the date the prize was won.
    7. The specific prize won is randomly selected via a prize database, and cannot be exchanged for another prize.
    8. There is a limit of one prize per player.
    9. The additional prize draw is for a Luxury Picnic Hamper for 4 people. There are 3 to be won. 3 winners will be picked at random from the database. The winners shall be selected on 12th April 2012. The winners will then be sent their Luxury Picnic Hampers within 28 days.
    10. Prize entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
    11. The prize draw for the Luxury Picnic Hampers will be conducted at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received.
    12. The promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the prize draw winners by telephone and or email within 72 hours of the draw, but in the event of failure to do so within 28 days it reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award that prize to a substitute drawn at the same time as the original winner. The original winner shall forfeit any rights to the prize.
    13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending.
    14. Instant win claims and additional prize draw entries must be made via the official online forms. Allied Bakeries will not accept responsibility for any entries lost or delayed in transmission. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
    15. No cash or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in kind, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value.
    16. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
    17. The winners' names and counties may be available at http://www.facebook.com/kingsmill for up to 3 months after the closing date.
    18. The promoter's decision is final in all matters to do with the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
    19. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and acts as acceptance of entrant to be re-contacted by Allied Bakeries. Make a note of these terms and conditions for future reference.
    20. Please note that any personal information received from any entrant will only be used for Allied Bakeries purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties, without their prior consent. For more details about Allied Bakeries privacy policy please visit http://www.kingsmillbread.com/privacy-policy.aspx
    The promoter is Allied Bakeries a Division of ABF Grain Products Limited, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure