• littlemissmagoo
    Options
    RSG I have sent you a PM
  • youngie
    youngie Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 December 2011 at 5:14PM
    Options
    if any kind person has a spare sunday code I'd appreciate a pm thanks received a code thanks betterlatethannever
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    youngie wrote: »
    if any kind person has a spare sunday code I'd appreciate a pm thanks

PM sent :) hth
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • pinksterbloem
    Options
    youngie wrote: »
    if any kind person has a spare sunday code I'd appreciate a pm thanks

Seems like spare Sunday codes are a rarity this weekend! Although I have bought The Mail on Sunday and used the code for this week, my sister has begged me if I can get her one from anywhere! If anyone here could oblige by PM, then I (and especially my sister) would be extremely grateful.

PS Please do not suggest I call The Mail and complain that I am missing my code from the magazine -- I know that would probably work but it would be dishonest after all.

Optimistically yours,
    PB
  • forredin
    forredin Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 December 2011 at 7:54PM
    Options
    I have a spare Saturday and a spare Sunday code.

PM if anyone wants them

codes now gone
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    I missed Sunday. Didn't realise until I actually opened it today that the supplement was missing. (Stupid husband!)
    Would be very grateful if anyone had one
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    I could find a good home for a Sunday code if anyone has a spare one please :)

PM if it's so ...
    Thanks Q

Sorted it myself so no longer required .....

... just been to ASDA and recycled somebody else's recycling :)
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • rachelhen
    Options
    I have 2 saturday codes would like a sunday one but hey ho heres the saturday ones
    3856 7858 4723

2259 1676 2443
  • pinksterbloem
    Options
    rachelhen wrote: »
    I have 2 saturday codes would like a sunday one but hey ho heres the saturday ones
    3856 7858 4723

2259 1676 2443

Thanks for posting but unfortunately I can't use a Saturday code -- like you I'm still seeking a spare Sunday code. Can anyone help with a PM please?

Thanks again though:).

PB
  • JamesK10
    JamesK10 Posts: 407 Forumite
    edited 13 December 2011 at 11:30PM
    Options
    maoragbade wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm new to this so I was just wondering if someone could give a quick explanation of how this all works please :)

Also wondering if, in order to get spare codes to swap, I needed to buy additional papers??

Thank you :)

Happy Saving!!

Good first post, welcome. Unless found in recycling or given to club members by people who aren't bothering, the key word is "spare", some people go to Ebay and pay the £1/£1.50 when codes are missing rather than saddling themselves with a paper they never normally read. It'll be interesting to find out whether the sales figures for the Xmas Eve and New Year's weekend editions of the papers drop sharply if they won't have codes.

If you ever get more than one code as seems to happen, then post as early as you can before Midnight on Wednesday which is the weekly deadline, asking for people to PM you. If you just post the codes to the thread then non-members will swipe them and no member benefits at all. Also make it clear if you've got one day's code but not the other and whether you want to do a swap rather than a giveaway.

That's about it really. As for the club itself if you were never in it before, the explanation's printed on the page with the code every week, but in a nutshell you get 7 out of 8 codes, put in for a voucher generally worth a fiver, and how long they take is sadly up to the retailer.
    Seems like spare Sunday codes are a rarity this weekend!

Lots of people must have started checking the Sunday paper like I do, or if they were never in the Xmas club, must be having a reward from last Sunday, if there's only set of codes left to go before the break.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure