Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    SurreyLass1
    0 WOW
    Memory Foam Mattress Advice
    • 28th Feb 12, 8:09 AM
    0 WOW
    Memory Foam Mattress Advice 28th Feb 12 at 8:09 AM
    I wonder if any of you nice people out there can help us?

We HAVE to buy a new mattress urgently - my husband is struggling to sleep as once he gets into bed, his back starts to hurt badly within a couple of hours. Our current mattress is now 10 years old, but is an expensive pocket sprung.

Nearly 4 months ago, we purchased a Silent Night deluxe memory foam mattress topper, and are both converted to memory foam!

We went out last weekend, and went to John Lewis, as we
    thought they are always great for advice. We stupidly laid on a Tempur mattress which we both fell in love with but couldnt afford in a month of Sundays

We have since looked at our topper (which cost 115 in November) and have realised that the area where myself and my husband sleep is not returning when not being slept on, and there are big dips which are both visible and very feel-able! This is being returned as soon as a new mattress arrives.

After much trawling of the internet, I have come across Ergoflex - their mattress which is similar to Tempur is on offer at 449 .......... a massive difference to the 1900 for Tempur! We also found another company Zleeps who are offering a King Gold mattress for a stupidly silly price, with 2 free memory foam pillows.

Does anyone have experience of Ergoflex or Zleeps or have any general advice for me PLEASE? We are becoming confused and frustrated, and need to sort this out asap.

Look forward to hearing from you!
    'Don't judge me 'till you have walked a mile in my shoes'
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

166Posts Today

2,504Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On train home from Birmingham. Had dinner by the canal there this evening. Lovely area, very sunny and picturesque.

• Fantastic run by new UK star Zharnell Hughes in @BritAthletics #BritishChamps 200m.I was v proud to present the medal http://t.co/sSSXpM1SBZ

• Ok a wee bit chuffed. Just been asked if I'd like to present a medal at #Britishchamps, someone is now missing a hand as I bit it off!

• Follow Martin