We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 15/04 Win A Pair of Cherry Louboutins

Options
chelsea1969
chelsea1969 Posts: 6,092 Forumite
edited 21 February 2012 at 8:19PM in Game Over Archives
http://www.batistehair.co.uk/competitions

Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert: Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Thanks to chelsea1969 for sharing the details of this competition.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
:p

Comments

• Marteebies
    Options
    Love thoses EXPENSIVE shoes, thanks a lot!!!!
    Hope it's genuine though!
    :eek: 2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
  • Red08
    Red08 Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've won with them before.. they are.. as far as a company goes Batiste are very good!
    2012; Life's got ridiculously expensive thnx to all who help however your ways
    :A :A:A
    First MSE assisted shop; £15.80 shop = Paid £4.60
    2014 wins;
    £90 of show tickets
    Nokia Lumia 1520
    :beer:
  • hulahoop09
    Options
    I love the batiste dry shampoo!! Saves me from a sometimes greasy fringe! YUK!!
    July 2013 wins: Lilac Skoot, Night out for 2 at Nandos & Cineworld
    Best wins so far: £500, GHD styler, Tassimo T40 Machine
  • Turaco
    Turaco Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ooooohhhhhhhhhhh....what gorgeous shoes!!!!!!! Great comp-thanks!
  • spanglish
    Options
    Am I missing something? Why the concern over this competition in particular? The T&C look pretty standard and Batiste have been around for decades and are as reputable as they come.
    best wins to date-£500, 48 theme park tickets, Holiday to Italy+£250, Venus makeover package, laptops, pro-audio gear, £500 B&Q, £1500 Gucci bag, £1000 Maplin
  • Thanks and done I am a size 5 I have always hanked after a pair of Christian Louboutins as they are good for women with wider feet. (Trinny and Suzzana).
    #TY[/B] Would be Qaulity MSE Challenge Queen.
    Reading whatever books I want to the rescue!:money::beer[/B
    WannabeBarrister, WannabeWife, Wannabe Campaign Girl Wannabe MSE Girl #wannnabeALLmyFamilygirl
    #notbackyetIamfightingfortherighttobeMSEandFREE
  • epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    spanglish wrote: »
    Am I missing something? Why the concern over this competition in particular? The T&C look pretty standard and Batiste have been around for decades and are as reputable as they come.

Probably this T&C:
    Any attempt to defraud or violate these official rules in any way in connection with this prize draw may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law at the Promoter's sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to make any investigation into the eligibility of an entrant and delay the award of any prize during the investigation for any period of time deemed necessary and pending the receipt of any and all information deemed necessary. If the Promoter suspects any entrant of attempting to defraud or violate the rules in any way, then the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from this and all future prize draws. The Promoter's decisions resulting from any such investigation shall be final and binding in all respects.

Some MSE'rs seem to use false names and DOBs in case they get spam when signing up for competitions. This condition seems to imply if don't have ID matching the details given at entry and are drawn as the winner you won't get the prize and if you use false names for multiple entries you may be prosecuted or if not at least banned from future competitions.
  • The last thing I want is to give any Company my true name etc *tempted to follow suit*.
    #TY[/B] Would be Qaulity MSE Challenge Queen.
    Reading whatever books I want to the rescue!:money::beer[/B
    WannabeBarrister, WannabeWife, Wannabe Campaign Girl Wannabe MSE Girl #wannnabeALLmyFamilygirl
    #notbackyetIamfightingfortherighttobeMSEandFREE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family