E: 31/07 Win iPads,Kindles ,Biscuits (Play Game)

Options
chelsea1969
chelsea1969 Posts: 6,092 Forumite
edited 2 February 2012 at 11:16PM in Game Over Archives
http://mcvitiesquirks.com/

This isn't working either on facebook or on the site so if someone can get it working and give feedback please

Will put a link in dailies as it seems you can play at any time ,if I have got that wrong please let me know.Please see and thank KJaybaby below for terms
:p

Comments

• Novasilence
    Options
    Seems to work for me Won a 30p coupon so far lol
  • samlovescomps
    Options
    I cant play this. I don't seem to be able to hit it!
  • Turaco
    Turaco Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Work ok with me.
    You need to pick a tool then try hit the biscuit by moving your mouse onto the biscuit. No clicking needed, just mouse wiggling! I'm at 1000+ point but no prize yet.:(
  • Novasilence
    Options
    Yeah I am starting to be like ugh bored but if I stop will I miss out on a prize?
  • KJaybaby
    KJaybaby Posts: 987 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the competition, although its very addictive and frustrating :D:D

Hope its ok to add the Terms and Conditions from here -
    McVitie's Quirks Piñata Game Terms & Conditions

PARTICIPATION

1. Open to residents of the UK and ROI aged 16 or over only, excluding agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
    2. The promotion runs from 10:00 on 1st February 2012 to 23:59 on 31st July 2012.
    3. To Enter: during the promotional period, visit https://apps.facebook.com/221811021202722 or www.mcvitiesquirks.com and log in or register to play the Piñata game. If the time that you crack open the Piñata is on or first immediately following any of the 15,042 winning moments previously randomly allocated across the promotional period then you will be a winner. These winning moments have been securely and independently verified by PromoVeritas Ltd.
    4. Players can play the game without registering or logging in ('Guests') but no prizes are available to Guest players. 'Guest' players are those who play anonymously; who do not log in via Facebook or Register & log in directly within the game
    5. No purchase required.
    6. The Prizes :
      1. Major prizes: 6 x Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi, 12 x Amazon Kindles 3G Wi-Fi and 24 cases of Quirks biscuits.
      2. Runner Up prizes: 15,000 McVitie's Quirks 30p off next purchase coupons
    7. Winners will be notified immediately and told how to claim their prize. Note: Major Prize claim forms will need to be fully completed and prizes will only be sent to the postal address provided.
    8. IMPORTANT: In order to provide a fair promotion for as many consumers as possible, players can only win one of each of the major prizes.
    9. Any and all entries that do not conform to these terms and conditions will be disqualified from the promotion.
    CLAIMING PRIZES

1. Runner up Prizes: Money off coupons will be issued online and winners must activate the coupon printing software and follow the instructions on screen.
    2. Coupons must be claimed immediately otherwise the prize is lost
    3. Coupons must be redeemed within 14 days of the date they have been printed.
    4. Only one coupon can be used per purchase.
    5. The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
    6. Coupons cannot be sold or auctioned.
    7. Anyone suspected or proven to have duplicated or tampered with coupons may face prosecution or be banned from participation in this and any future McVitie's promotion.
    8. Major Prizes: winners must fully complete and submit the online claim form and allow 14 working days from time of receipt of form to receipt of their prize. Prizes will be sent via a recorded service therefore a signature will be required upon delivery.
    9. All prizes will be awarded subject to the level of play. No cash alternatives.
    MISCELLANEOUS

1. By registering for the game, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
    2. Should the Promoter have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process a prize. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
    3. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who in their opinion corrupts or affects the proper conduct of the promotion, attempts to damage the website or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion. If such activity is suspected the Promoter will delete the offending entries and compensation or prosecution will be sought through the law.
    4. For a list of the names and town/city of the major prize winners, after the final closing date, please visit www.promowinners.com
    5. Entrant details will only be retained for the duration of this promotion and will not be used for any other purpose, unless they have opted in to receive communications from United Biscuits.
    6. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control and cannot be held liable for system failures at the handling house or website service provider. However, the Promoter shall endeavour to minimise the effect on participants of any such failure.
    7. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
    8. The manufacturers of the named prizes are not official partners in or sponsors of the promotion.
    UK & ROI Promoter: United Biscuits (UK) Ltd, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8EE, UK.

Hope thats ok to add.... :o
    2013 - Best year ever with wins over £8,500
    Prizes Wishlist: BAFTA goody bag, Food hamper, KitchenAid mixer
    Need to get my finger out and start entering more comps :o:o:o
    :j :j Bonkers about Comping...... Thanks all posters :j :j
  • rutsan
    rutsan Posts: 83 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    how do you know if you have had a prize?
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you break the biscuit, it'll tell you you've won. You have to slide you tool thingy across the quirk like a sword IYSWIM.

I won a voucher this morning, but it wouldn't let me claim it :mad:

Good job it was only 30p.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • tiababy_2
    Options
    dontone wrote: »
    If you break the biscuit, it'll tell you you've won. You have to slide you tool thingy across the quirk like a sword IYSWIM.

I won a voucher this morning, but it wouldn't let me claim it :mad:

Good job it was only 30p.

It wouldnt let me claim my voucher either.:mad:
    Gold: ipad or laptop:beer:
    Silver: supermarket vouchers :)
    Bronze: anything useful :rotfl:
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I won the 30p voucher twice. Clicking the button didn't do anything. Second time I furiously multi-clicked button - more in annoyance than anything - and it took me to a page to print off a voucher. Didn't actually bother but worth a try if anyone wins a better prize.
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
  • tiababy_2
    Options
    I've been playing this game alot & managed to get myself on the leaderboard do you think this is going to make me more likely to win an ipad? aside from the fact i've played it more than most.
    Gold: ipad or laptop:beer:
    Silver: supermarket vouchers :)
    Bronze: anything useful :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills