Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• 29th Dec 11, 10:23 AM
    Zoombucks! 29th Dec 11 at 10:23 AM
    Another site similar to both Sw*gb*cks and S*perp*ints. Videos appear to pay better than the other two (surveys less so), and there are a whole load of features here that look exclusive to this site; still finding my feet! From what I've read elsewhere, the site is legit and has been going a couple of years. Regarding the rewards, the relevant exchange rates are 650 points for $5 USD on PayPal, 1000 points for $10 USD on Amazon (US and UK), and for what it's worth the physical prizes don't look too bad for what they are. Their toolbar isn't as obtrusive as some, should you choose to download it (you don't have to). Worth filling in your full details once you join, there are extra incentives there.

Why not join it using my link, I'll be more than grateful if you do (and once you do, pass your links on in here for others to share). Thanks!

(again, doesn't link direct as I'm fairly new to posting here, but post it in your browser bar as usual)
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,869Posts Today

6,863Users online

Martin's Twitter