Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • chelle333
    • 15th Dec 11, 8:10 AM
    • 15th Dec 11, 8:10 AM
    Are there any other vouchers in there too, on newspaper thread it states something about 11 product vouchers aswell
  • adysmum
    • 15th Dec 11, 8:12 AM
    • 15th Dec 11, 8:12 AM
    Gutted, got my 4 bird roast on sunday. hmmm.... will I get another one?
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 15th Dec 11, 8:33 AM
    • 5,054 Posts
    • 15,777 Thanks
    Doc N
    • 15th Dec 11, 8:33 AM
    • 15th Dec 11, 8:33 AM
    Anybody know how long the vouchers are valid for, please?
  • Debrac
    • 15th Dec 11, 9:22 AM
    • 15th Dec 11, 9:22 AM
    They're usually valid for 7 days so sent hubby off to get 2 papers - one for this week and one for next week!
  • sunshinestar101
    • 15th Dec 11, 9:51 AM
    • 15th Dec 11, 9:51 AM
    thanks op. great spot
    Proud Mummy to a new little girl - Phoebe... born 11 days overdue on 3rd Jan 2012.
  • Iamsolucky
    • 15th Dec 11, 11:36 AM
    • 15th Dec 11, 11:36 AM
    These are posted by Quoia on the newspaper thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3675097
    • Meadows
    • By Meadows 15th Dec 11, 11:44 AM
    • 4,324 Posts
    • 10,214 Thanks
    Meadows
    • 15th Dec 11, 11:44 AM
    • 15th Dec 11, 11:44 AM
    Thank you one for me and one for daughter, I am sure there is something I can buy and save 5 to boot . Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas
    ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦ Meadows ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦
    Sometimes - you can't make it on your own!
    ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦
    When man to man is so unjust in deed or word you should not trust.
    Take my advise, never ask to borrow but pay today and trust tomorrow!
  • paulswife
    • 15th Dec 11, 9:24 PM
    • 15th Dec 11, 9:24 PM
    Thanks-2 Mirrors today-2 Trollys next week and 1 husband!!
    • ic
    • By ic 15th Dec 11, 9:43 PM
    • 2,282 Posts
    • 1,166 Thanks
    ic
    I've bought a paper and notice the vouchers all say not to be used with any other offer - does this mean you can't say use all the vouchers together at the same time (so saving 16 off one 30 shop assuming you buy everything covered by the vouchers, plus a bit more?)
    * my posts are made in good faith and only represent my own opinion, experience or understanding of a situation.
  • steph7163
    hi

can anyone answer this please the vouchers all say single transaction not single item so does this in theory mean i can buy for example 10 bottles lemonade at 50% off as long as all in one transaction

thanks steph
  • tomtombeanie
    i used a few of the offer vouchers today (kitchen towel, dishwasher tablets, lemonade) with my 5 pound voucher no problem. the till operator has to manually adjust the price & manually take off the fiver, i am fairly sure the nice aldi people in my local store wouldn't make you pay separately if you had multiple copies of the voucher for multiple bottles of lemonade...
    Mortgage: 19,725.07 as of 23/4/15 - UNDER 20k!
    overpaying every month
    current redemption date: June 2018
    mortgage free goal: March 2016

• Debrac
    I bought two newspapers and the staff in our local Aldi were fine when I used vouchers for 2xdry roasted nuts,2xsalted biscuits, 2xlemonade, 1x kitchen roll, 2xchocolate curls plus the 5 off voucher all together so saved 10.90 in total
  • jbro
    We've just been to our local Aldi and were told we could only use a single voucher at a time with the 5 off!

We were not too happy about this, especially now we've just read the above post.

• Meadows
    • By Meadows 18th Dec 11, 5:13 AM
    • 4,324 Posts
    • 10,214 Thanks
    Meadows
    I used the 5 off my shopping and the 4 Bird roast coupon and was given 50% (5) off my bird and not the 30% shown on the coupon that made it 4.99.
    ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦
    • Meadows
    • By Meadows 18th Dec 11, 5:17 AM
    • 4,324 Posts
    • 10,214 Thanks
    Meadows
    I bought two newspapers and the staff in our local Aldi were fine when I used vouchers for 2xdry roasted nuts,2xsalted biscuits, 2xlemonade, 1x kitchen roll, 2xchocolate curls plus the 5 off voucher all together so saved 10.90 in total
    Originally posted by Debrac
    We've just been to our local Aldi and were told we could only use a single voucher at a time with the 5 off!
    We were not too happy about this, especially now we've just read the above post.
    Originally posted by jbro

The way I read that post is that they used 2 coupons for the items but only one on the 5 off, which is fair enough that Aldi will only let you use one of these coupons at a time
    ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦
  • jbro
    The way I read that post is that they used 2 coupons for the items but only one on the 5 off, which is fair enough that Aldi will only let you use one of these coupons at a time
    Originally posted by Meadows
    We only had one 5 voucher. It was the 10 other vouchers for money off specific products that they would only accept one of. (ie. to use any more of the specific product vouchers needed a separate visit.)
    • ic
    • By ic 18th Dec 11, 10:27 PM
    • 2,282 Posts
    • 1,166 Thanks
    ic
    Just to follow up on my own question - I used the 5 off + a few of the individual product vouchers together in one transaction, no problem. There was a sign up asking that you tell them about the vouchers before they start scanning - they apply the discounts manually.
    * my posts are made in good faith and only represent my own opinion, experience or understanding of a situation.
    • Meadows
    • By Meadows 19th Dec 11, 8:54 AM
    • 4,324 Posts
    • 10,214 Thanks
    Meadows
    We only had one 5 voucher. It was the 10 other vouchers for money off specific products that they would only accept one of. (ie. to use any more of the specific product vouchers needed a separate visit.)
    Originally posted by jbro

I would have to have queried that with the store manager as they published the coupons along side the 5 one and most stores allowed customers to purchase in one transaction. I used the 4 Bird Roast coupon and the 5 one at the same time.
    ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦ ☼ ♦
  • Kernel Sanders
    They're usually valid for 7 days so sent hubby off to get 2 papers - one for this week and one for next week!
    Originally posted by Debrac
    I can't find my voucher. Is today the last day I can use it?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

260Posts Today

1,385Users online

Martin's Twitter