Boots 3 for 2 on selected Toys + Games

Options
JJBargain
JJBargain Posts: 1,058 Forumite
edited 23 August 2011 at 8:16PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10052&st=specificPromo&promoName=3+for+2+on+selected+toys+%26%2338%3B+games%

I have used Boots for the last couple of years for some Christmas gifts usually tying in for extra advantage points if you spend a specific amount (keep an eye out for these offers).

Prices are generally high but you can still get some good deals.

Lego and playmobil sets are included, some prices are good others way high but take in the 3 for 2 and compare with amazon etc. for total price.

Collect in store for free.

Excellent points reward system as well (4pts per £1), remember to add up your advantage card on checkout.

Also accepts paypal.

Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert:

This is part of a wider Boots 3for2 baby event, in-store and online, which ends 20 Sept 2011. Thanks to JJBargain for the tip.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
It only takes a second to say thanks! :beer:
Remember: Amazon prices change quickly!!!

Comments

• Viopop
    Viopop Posts: 200 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Last year I ordered early on the 3 for 2 as there was a few things I really wanted for DD's. As the other stores launched their Christmas lines/offers alot of the products were generally price matched by boots, ended up returning mine and re-ordering and saved myself quite alot of money (plus combining with extra points offers)
  • goldfish10
    Options
    This 3 for 2 I expect to be online only but can collect in store for free once ordered. I also know that many toys went half price yesterday in store, not sure online. The date for staff to remerchandise (change from toys/summer ect. to christmas) is in about a months time.
  • genuineplacebo
    Options
    There's an offer starting tomorrow. 10 points per £1 spent over £15!

Wait until tomorrow guys ...
  • emsiechick
    Options
    There is no 3 for 2 on toys instore at my branch (Yeovil), its just an online offer for the toys which you can order online for free instore collection. Its just 3 for 2 on baby (clothes, toiletries, bath and bedding etc) instore. Lots of the toys went down to 50% yesterday, some really good bargains for Xmas presents.
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 290 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this - I've been debating about ordering a couple of christmas presents. Now stuck between waiting till the points promo tomorrow or using the 10% off code ... decisions decisions lol!
    Thanks again
  • bruticus
    bruticus Posts: 657 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know when the christmas 3 for 2 starts? I thought it was usually start of september, because I always get the kids presents in early, haha
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    This has been for a long time now and there are no new ranges included. I have my eye on a couple of things :D It'll either be Boots, Tesco or Argos 3 for 2.

Check the prices on Amazon before you buy 3 items on Boots website, for example, Lego Airport is £81 (this is the usual price) but I got it for £52 on Amazon, Hillside House is £42 but £27 on Amazon, same with Sylvanians. I paid £50 for the 4 Lego Firestation items in a set but they are full price on Boots and just the firestation is £62. HP Lego was 50-30% off on Amazon too.

The big Lego and Sylvanians I want for the main presents are not as heavily discounted on there at the moment though, so I am waiting.
  • wildthing01
    Options
    If buying from Boots, order online, via Topcashback (variable cashback rates depending on what you're buying), remember to enter your advantage card number at checkout, and collect instore for free. I recently saved £15 on a pair of Fitflops with a combination of cashback and points.
  • 76angel
    76angel Posts: 278 Forumite
    Options
    bruticus wrote: »
    Anyone know when the christmas 3 for 2 starts? I thought it was usually start of september, because I always get the kids presents in early, haha

I believe it's 2nd week of September.
  • pinkladymel
    pinkladymel Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    Boots catalogue was out October 7th(ish) last year and the year before.. stuff hits the stores a few weeks before.. tell tale signs are loads of empty shelves and suncream going into sale..

.. which has already happened in my local.. racks of swimwear.. Yay!!
    :xmastree:Self Certified Christmas Addict:xmastree:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport