Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• cooking-mama
    • By cooking-mama 4th Apr 11, 3:24 PM
    • 2,067Posts
    • 2,392Thanks
    0 WOW
    I want a 29.99 Costco Halogen oven
    • 4th Apr 11, 3:24 PM
    0 WOW
    I want a 29.99 Costco Halogen oven 4th Apr 11 at 3:24 PM
    I can only get into Costco at weekends,our Ideal world halogen oven has "blew" after only 18months,im not spending another 50 odds to replace it,but would buy the Costco one..Has anyone seen these in stock in the Glasgow Costco recently?thanks.
Page 1
    • scottishminnie
    • By scottishminnie 4th Apr 11, 4:32 PM
    • 2,646 Posts
    • 52,052 Thanks
    • 4th Apr 11, 4:32 PM
    • 4th Apr 11, 4:32 PM
    was in last weekend and didn't see them but if you are a member and you ring the Springburn store they will happily check for you (and let you know how much it is) - I've done this a few times and they have been very helpful.
    • cooking-mama
    • By cooking-mama 6th Apr 11, 4:18 PM
    • 2,067 Posts
    • 2,392 Thanks
    • 6th Apr 11, 4:18 PM
    • 6th Apr 11, 4:18 PM
    Thanks Scottishminnie,OH phoned at lunch time today,and was told none in stock,he;s gone in after work for bottled water and they have loads..not 29.99 anymore tho,there now 34.99...ive reserved an Argos one,but il compare the 2 and keep the best..Argos only has 12month guarantee,Dunno what the Costco one has..these things tend to last until just outside the 12month guarantee.
    ive kept the Costco one and im very pleased with it.
    Last edited by cooking-mama; 08-04-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

714Posts Today

4,429Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @arlenephillips: I use mine. Hate making long calls on mobile.

• PS the pigs in my new profile pic are not a political comment (read that as you will!)

• New profile picture for the first time in two years - older, and finally given in to putting a jacket on.

• Follow Martin