Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • Claire Jones
    • 3rd Dec 06, 6:23 PM
    • 3rd Dec 06, 6:23 PM
    Can anyone help?
    • AMO
    • By AMO 3rd Dec 06, 6:41 PM
    • 1,414 Posts
    • 364 Thanks
    AMO
    • 3rd Dec 06, 6:41 PM
    • 3rd Dec 06, 6:41 PM
    You can order it easily from the U.S., e.g.:
    http://www.englishteastore.com/mrsperumbrch.html

However, its difficult to order in the U.K. especially in time for Xmas.

However, you have a small chance trying to source it on Ebay. Mrs Peeks Xmas Puds are also put into various hampers and you can either buy a hamper or see if a shop will just sell the pudding (unlikely unless its an Ebay seller).

Good luck.

AMO
    • Nile
    • By Nile 3rd Dec 06, 7:04 PM
    • 13,950 Posts
    • 13,747 Thanks
    Nile
    • 3rd Dec 06, 7:04 PM
    • 3rd Dec 06, 7:04 PM
    Hello Claire Jones

You might get more responses in the 'Christmas & Winter Festivities' board, so I'll move your thread across for you.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email abuse@moneysavingexpert.com.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Watch the New to Forum? Guide

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • lil_me
    • By lil_me 3rd Dec 06, 7:32 PM
    • 13,031 Posts
    • 114,296 Thanks
    lil_me
    • 3rd Dec 06, 7:32 PM
    • 3rd Dec 06, 7:32 PM
    Aldi had them last year, I think Tescos did aswell.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
  • Claire Jones
    • 3rd Dec 06, 9:04 PM
    • 3rd Dec 06, 9:04 PM
    I've checked Tesco, Aldi & Sainsburys today with no joy. I checked on Ebay and they doesn't seem to be any. I don't really want to order from the US as it'll cost a fortune and I don't even like it!

Since posting this I've found out Jacobs (as in crackers) used to make it but its now been bought out by another company called Inter Foods which are not making them until Spring next year so I might be out of luck! May check in Lidl tomorrow on my travels and see, fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone for your help
  • JCS
    • 3rd Dec 10, 5:04 PM
    Mrs Peeks Xmas puddings
    • 3rd Dec 10, 5:04 PM
    I have just purchased two Mrs Peeks Xmas Puddings with the rest of my shopping on the Tesco website for £3 each as they are on offer. We only have Mrs Peeks puddings in our house!!
    • scaredy_cat
    • By scaredy_cat 3rd Dec 10, 5:25 PM
    • 7,704 Posts
    • 8,741 Thanks
    scaredy_cat
    • 3rd Dec 10, 5:25 PM
    • 3rd Dec 10, 5:25 PM
    i got one from Tesco on Tues, they were 1/2 price at £3.
    Cats don't have owners - they have staff!!

DFW Long Hauler Supporter No 150

• moggitymog
    • 3rd Dec 10, 7:12 PM
    • 3rd Dec 10, 7:12 PM
    i got one from tescos, half price
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,839Posts Today

6,955Users online

Martin's Twitter