Free AA Home Emergency (members only)

Hi all,

Receive in the post about FREE AA Home Emergency Response worth £59.88 (for one year) for AA members only.

Need to signed up with credit/debit details but will be informed 3 weeks before years up.

Grab it while it is free.

Comments

• cambermam
    cambermam Posts: 787 Forumite
    Thanks but it didn't work for me, it said my membership number wasn't valid. It must just be for those who were sent it. :(
    Internet earnings:
    Swagbucks - £748
    InstaGC -£73
    Nielsen Mobile - £70
    Mobile Trends - £19.50
    iPoll - £15
  • Kayteehee
    Kayteehee Posts: 499 Forumite
    Thank you but it said my number wasn't valid either :-( I will ring them tomorrow!
    Professional Photographer with a love of bargain hunting.. Been a moneysavingexpert since 2006 :-D

Roadkill Rebel -Started 6/2/16 - £0.05 Remember you're a womble #6 - £18.17 :j SPC Number 124 - Hoping to save £1500 :)
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Same here, but it could be, looking at the small print, that the invitations come out at the time of renewal:

* Free AA Home Emergency Response cover will apply for 12 months as long as the recipient remains an AA Member. Please note that checks will be carried out to ensure the AA Membership remains active. Offer closes 28 days after Membership renewal date.
  • malcolm_lloyd
    malcolm_lloyd Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 16 March 2011 at 12:23PM
    Have i missed something here ? when registering for the first time then logging on as requested , i am taken straight to this forum ?? what has happened to my free trial?When hovering over pointer to open up, nothing happens .Noticed some comments on passwords not working (invalid) and another about credit/ debit details and will be informed three weeks before end.......... Feeling misled !!!!
  • cambermam
    cambermam Posts: 787 Forumite
    You didn't need to log on you just needed to enter your AA membership number then it probably said it wasn't available.
    Internet earnings:
    Swagbucks - £748
    InstaGC -£73
    Nielsen Mobile - £70
    Mobile Trends - £19.50
    iPoll - £15
  • Hi folks
    sorry to give bad news with first ever post:o
    just spoke to AA there, this offer is only if you are one of 50,000 selected members sent the offer in the post. That's why your member number doesn't get recognised.
    Attempted to negotiate, no joy!
    Hey ho onwards and upwards...
  • Anyone who has got one and been accepted, it's worth remembering that you can also go through Quidco first and get £25 cashback! So you get paid £25 for taking out free Home Emergency Response!
  • paulofessex
    paulofessex Posts: 1,728 Forumite
    Also don't forget OP you have signed up using the 'Recurring Payment' method, one that even Martin Lewis does not recommend. See here for info from Martin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure