Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Quick! Grabbit while you can > It's Gone, but was it any good? > Photobox 70% off an A4 Classic Photobook with 100... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Photobox 70% off an A4 Classic Photobook with 100 pages - AGAIN!
Closed Thread
Views: 3,861
# 1
DigForVictory
Old 13-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Default Photobox 70% off an A4 Classic Photobook with 100 pages - AGAIN!

This time it's for Mother's Day. Pony up before the 18th, have up to 3 months to sort the book, cost 24.14 plus 3.99 postage & packaging. (Anyone know any combinable codes to clobber that last bit?!)

Here's the spiel:
70% off discount!
Gather your best memories in a fabulous 100-page A4 Classic Photobook worth 80.49 for only 24.14 with this offer. Buy your credit now and create and order your Photobook when you’re ready.

How does it work? Buy now & order later
Buy your Photo Book credit before 11:59pm Friday 18th March.
Your credit will be automatically added to your account and will be valid for 3 months.
Create your A4 Classic Photobook with 100 pages to get 70% off the total price.
The credit will be automatically deducted from your basket when you order – you just pay 3.99 postage & packaging.

CAVEAT! "Offer is exclusively available to PhotoBox newsletter recipients" so for once it pays to be already signed up... Sorry folks!

This is the MSE link for the previous time thias was offered:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=2846506

Just one thing? Remember the Mantras?!

Last edited by DigForVictory; 13-03-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Edited for not reading the small print. D'Oh!
# 2
Wirral Girl
Old 13-03-2011, 11:15 AM
MoneySaving Convert

I can't find this offer on the photobox website...is there a code?
# 3
DigForVictory
Old 13-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Cobblers. You're absolutely right - the small print reads
"Offer is exclusively available to PhotoBox newsletter recipients"

Which gives the Albelli offer much more scope - see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3107418
(albelli website have given out a code to get a free photobook worth 15.95 all you have to do is pay postage of 3.99)

If you want the bigger book, you could always sign up for newsletters & see if you get sent the offer? Or sign up & ping them an email, asking?

Sorry, all! Didn't read the small print.
# 4
kt33uk
Old 13-03-2011, 1:10 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

fingers crossed they are still sending these out. Last email i got from them was for 2 for 1 on photobooks,20% off wall decor and 20% off photo gifts and that was a Mother's day email offer.

Looking for a decent photobook with a good amount of pages and this sounds ideal.
Dream as if you'll live forever - live as if you'll die today
# 5
whisper7832
Old 13-03-2011, 2:42 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Hi All, I recieved this e-mail in my inbox too. Looks fab. From previous posts re.this from 'Cheship' I think the link to the webpage was put up and then people were able to get the offer from that. Sorry, I'm not making much sense - I'll PM Cheship - and ask how to put the link in so it's not a personal one. I initially used the link that was sent to Cheship's e-mail and I've used several links that have been posted by Cheship since.
Photobox are amazing photobooks and this is an absolutely fantastic offer - just very gutted that it's not the canvas offer included.
HTH
# 6
whisper7832
Old 13-03-2011, 2:58 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Also code BOOKS241 bogof on hardback books 34pages+
The Following User Says Thank You to whisper7832 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
Cheship
Old 14-03-2011, 8:00 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Thanks for the PM, have replied. Once I have the details I will put the link up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper7832 View Post
Hi All, I recieved this e-mail in my inbox too. Looks fab. From previous posts re.this from 'Cheship' I think the link to the webpage was put up and then people were able to get the offer from that. Sorry, I'm not making much sense - I'll PM Cheship - and ask how to put the link in so it's not a personal one. I initially used the link that was sent to Cheship's e-mail and I've used several links that have been posted by Cheship since.
Photobox are amazing photobooks and this is an absolutely fantastic offer - just very gutted that it's not the canvas offer included.
HTH
# 8
Cheship
Old 14-03-2011, 8:06 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Here's the link.

OK, here is the link.

PHOTOBOX 70% off

It expires 18th Midnight.
# 9
Cheship
Old 14-03-2011, 11:01 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigForVictory View Post

CAVEAT! "Offer is exclusively available to PhotoBox newsletter recipients" so for once it pays to be already signed up... Sorry folks!

Although it says "Only available to Newsletter recipients" in the T&Cs I suspect that's just how you recieve the link. But in case you want to sign up to the newsletter to be sure here is a link to that page where you fill in your details. Phototbox Newsletter.

So if you sign up for the newsletter before adding the offer to your basket, you have met the T&Cs. IMHO.

Last edited by Cheship; 14-03-2011 at 3:01 PM. Reason: Link error fixed
# 10
paolo
Old 14-03-2011, 11:52 AM
MoneySaving Convert

DON'T DO IT!!!! Possibly the worst ever online experience you will ever have.

If you want to waste a few days of your life and get pretty mediocre results then this is perfect for you...
# 11
paolo
Old 17-03-2011, 10:26 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Also, make sure ALL your images have an sRGB Colour Profile and that you have autocorrect turned off in your options.

This is the only way you MIGHT get consistent results with these jokers.

Last edited by paolo; 17-03-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: edit
# 12
Cheship
Old 17-03-2011, 5:24 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Other poster's comments from the main thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljfx View Post
I used the code on here before Xmas and got a beautiful 90 page book to give as a present. No problems at all with it and I didnt find it too hard to set up either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesswithmoney View Post
Received my 90 page Photobox album this week too and it's fabulous.
Well worth the time and effort for under 20 delivered!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *manda* View Post
Looks like the offer is back on again but not for long! I may well order another- it gives you 3 months, so i'll hopefully have sorted loads more out by then. I found it straight forward enough and really pleased with the quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxm View Post
Sandy, you can start working on your book anytime and wait till an offer comes back on to actualy order it. The offers do come on regularly but they are short-lived and it's good not to be under pressure to complete it quickly. I've had lots of photobooks from PhotoBox and think they are much better quality than others I've seen. It's really worth taking your time when you're putting them together
Quote:
Originally Posted by *manda* View Post
Mine came today too and I'm really pleased with it. I also had an Albelli one last week, and of the 2, I found Photobox much easier to use with better layouts and options.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frugal rock View Post
I ordered one of these for a birthday pressie, and cannot recommend it highly enough.....although, you will spend ages uploading photos and sorting out the design!
Quote:
Originally Posted by feefeelalabelle View Post
hiya, ive used both companies but for me photobox is the best by miles, you have alot more say in how you want the book, more backgrounds and options HTH xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherMakes3 View Post
I got this deal and mine was valid til feb 2011. I ordered on the 28th got dispatched on the 29th and it arrived on the 31st. I am very impressed with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfo View Post
Got my photobook and it is amazing so pleased with it and super fast delivery. Just off to order another shame credit doesnt last bit longer though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by londonpi View Post
I've ordered these before and was impressed with both the quality of the printing and the book iteself.
# 13
Cheship
Old 18-03-2011, 5:20 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Only 7 hours left.

Click below for offer:

PHOTOBOX 70% off
Closed Thread