Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    splinters
    0 WOW
    Silentnight Miracoil...is it so bad?
    • 29th Jan 11, 9:06 PM
    0 WOW
    Silentnight Miracoil...is it so bad? 29th Jan 11 at 9:06 PM
    I am looking for a new bed so my daughter can have our 10 month old rest assured. Nearly bought a Sealy Posturepedic Gold Dream from Tesco but went to a shop and got caught up in the usual bed nightmare.
    Wifey wants a Tempur but I dislike them (especially at 1800), we both liked the feel of the 'Sleep for Life 500' and also a Relyon memory foam style bed that was nice and cool, unlike the tempur.
    However, the bed we really liked was a Silentnight Miracoil Zone 7 Deluxe Double 2 Drawer divan.

It would seem that this is based on the Miracoil 7 Pocket 2100 but with an extra layer of memory foam. Price is good and I am up for it but I read a lot of bad comments (mostly here) about the Miracoil. As this has the extra pocket sprung layers and memory foam will it be such a bad purchase?
    They offered me a good deal on the SFL (just under 1000 if I have the 'generic' i.e. non matching base).

Need to get a new bed ordered tomorrow so hoping someone can share their experiences or advice with me...
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

229Posts Today

1,340Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thanks to @CBBC_Hacker for sending us our own Hacker, baby MSE is smitten. Altight cocker. http://t.co/mdVVz56YHD

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• Follow Martin