Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• MrBeans
    • By MrBeans 25th Dec 10, 11:01 AM
    • 104Posts
    • 178Thanks
    0 WOW
    2012 Year Planner and 2012 Calendar Free
    • 25th Dec 10, 11:01 AM
    0 WOW
    2012 Year Planner and 2012 Calendar Free 25th Dec 10 at 11:01 AM
    The 2012 year planner can be downloaded and printed free from:

There's also a free 2012 calendar. The 2012 year planner and the calendar show 2012 bank holidays including the extra Queen's Diamond Jubilee bank holiday.

Maybe you're already planning your trip to the 2012 Olympics? They're only 18 months away!

To save flush_the_hamster a job this year, click here for the 2011 year planner.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

167Posts Today

1,170Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The father of the murdered girl on BBC news just now's left me in near tears. The pain coming out of him was visceral. I hope he can recover

• Many asking if we're giving away free Ideal Home Show Xmas tix this year. I can't say.Seperately tho m'weekly email this week's shld be good

• RT @RobbieGibb: Political researchers/producers wanted for BBC Daily Politics freelance pool. Must live & breathe politics

• Follow Martin