Spend £20 at Lakeland and you can get a free pie plate - with The Sunday Telegraph

Options
crazyterrier2000
crazyterrier2000 Posts: 4,751 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 28 November 2010 at 7:49PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Free Lakeland pie plate, worth £14.99

Spend £20 at Lakeland and you can get a free pie plate - only with The Sunday Telegraph this weekend.

code details here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=38875720&highlight=#post38875720

lakeland-img1_1768519c.jpg

lakeland-img2_1768518c.jpg
Image 1 of 2

Part of the 'Good Housekeeping Tried, Tested, Trusted' range available from Lakeland, this quality pie plate will perform beautifully. It's made from heavy-gauge steel for fantastic durability and features a ground-breaking, superior non-stick surface for super release and easy cleaning. Pick up your free pie plate when you spend £20 or more at Lakeland, using the in-paper voucher or code printed inside The Sunday Telegraph on November 28. Shop at one of 51 stores nationwide, by phone, or online at www.lakeland.co.uk

Visit one of Lakeland's stores and you'll discover an unrivalled collection of quality kitchenware and innovative solutions for around the home, all designed to give you great results and make your life that little bit easier - from traditional cookware and classic everyday utensils, through to the newest electrical devices and simple, but incredibly effective, products like the poachpod® that enables you to create perfectly poached eggs time after time.

Founded in 1963, Lakeland is a family-owned business based in Windermere. A name to be trusted, all of their products are extensively tried and tested to meet the highest standards, and as every item you buy is backed by their ‘no-quibble' money-back guarantee, you can always shop in absolute confidence.

How to claim
Don't miss The Sunday Telegraph on November 28, 2010 for your exclusive voucher and code to quote with orders online or by phone. Terms and conditions apply, see newspaper for details.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/8151836/Free-Lakeland-pie-plate-worth-14.99.html
No longer posting on freebies or comps

Comments

• cooking-mama
    Options
    Brilliant....I missed this offer the last time(think they did it through a magazine...tho no spend involved that time,but hey...i can spend £20 at Lakeland,no probs....got a £5 voucher to use too....cheers.
    Slimming World..Wk1,..STS,..Wk2,..-2LB,..Wk3,..-3.5lb,..Wk4,..-2.5,..Wk5,..-1/2lb,Wk6,..STS,..Wk7,..-1lb.
    Week 10,total weightloss is now 13.5lbs Week 11 STSweek 14(I think)..-2, total loss now 1 stone exactly
    GOT TO TARGET..1/2lb under now weigh 10st 6.5(lost 1st 3.5lbs)
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    I've got a £5 voucher too. Woo Hoo. Just what I need too!
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • cooking-mama
    Options
    Shamelsees bump of this post to remind myself to buy the Sunday Telegraph;)
    Slimming World..Wk1,..STS,..Wk2,..-2LB,..Wk3,..-3.5lb,..Wk4,..-2.5,..Wk5,..-1/2lb,Wk6,..STS,..Wk7,..-1lb.
    Week 10,total weightloss is now 13.5lbs Week 11 STSweek 14(I think)..-2, total loss now 1 stone exactly
    GOT TO TARGET..1/2lb under now weigh 10st 6.5(lost 1st 3.5lbs)
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=38872338&posted=1#post38872338

If you have the code can you update newspaper thread and Lakeland thread please
  • Gloria_Steeth
    Options
    claire21 wrote: »
    If you have the code can you update newspaper thread and Lakeland thread please

Code for online orders is now on Quoia's newspaper thread, post #18

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2890628
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family