Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Help Teaching Assistant Interview and haven't got a clue what is expected!
    • 4th Oct 10, 5:22 PM
    Help Teaching Assistant Interview and haven't got a clue what is expected! 4th Oct 10 at 5:22 PM
    Help.... i have applied for 30 teaching assistant jobs and have finally, finally been given the chance of an interview, it is for a position within special needs in a high school.

I have never worked as a teaching assistant before but love working with children, my nephew has learning difficulties and I have volunteered for youth club and rainbows etc for years which have all had challenging children, so I do have some experience.

Now what I need to know is what will the interview be like? As I have a feeling it will be different to a normal interview, what sort of questions will they ask, what can I do to give myself the best possible chance, what sort of answers are they looking for?

Please please help, I want this job so so much.

p.s. I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place but I didn't know where to put it and am so desperate for help

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Lee; 12-10-2010 at 1:10 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,643Posts Today

8,852Users online

Martin's Twitter