E: 22/09? Win £50 every hour (FB)

Options
djbake
djbake Posts: 1,417 Forumite
edited 31 August 2010 at 8:41PM in Game Over Archives
http://www.facebook.com/santanderstudents?v=app_6009294086#!/santanderstudents?v=app_7146470109

app_full_proxy.php?app=7146470109&v=1&size=o&cksum=6967032f206d60032ed63382188f199e&src=http%3A%2F%2Fabbeymedia.altogetherhosting.com%2Ffp2010%2Fgivingaway.gif
That means every time your name gets drawn you win £50... just imagine how much of that £36,000 prize money you might win!
Get your entry in now! The draws start on 23rd August and run for 30 days so that’s 720 chances to win!

One winner will be randomly selected each hour, on the hour. Once a prize draw winner is selected, that hour’s prize draw then closes and no further entries for that hour will be permitted.
Entrants are automatically entered into all subsequent prize draws.
Entrants are eligible to win more than one prize draw.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• gemmacarolyn
    gemmacarolyn Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Terms & Conditions:
    1. The prize draws are open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
    2. The prize draws are not open to employees of Santander UK plc, their families or anyone associated with this draw, nor individuals associated with Santander UK plc.
    3. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
    4. The prize for each draw is £50 (“the Prize”).
    5. Entry to the prize draws is only possible via the I Love £50 from Santander Facebook application linked to from www.facebook.com/santanderstudents. Entrants must be registered with Facebook.
    6. To enter entrants must “allow” the I Love £50 from Santander Facebook application and complete the entry form.
    7. Only one (1) entry registration per person is permitted. Entries will be accepted into the prize draws from 12pm on 17th August 2010. The date and time of entry registration will be automatically recorded.
    8. Entrants (the “referee entrant”) can invite friends (the “referred entrant”) to enter the prize draws by using the I Love £50 from Santander Facebook application invite friends function. For every friend (“referred entrant”) that accepts the invite, allows the application and successfully enters into the prize draws during the same user session, the “referee entrant” will automatically receive a further twenty (20) entries into the prize draws. E.g. 2 invited friends enter = 40 additional entries for the “referee”. There is no limit to the number of friends (“referred entrants”) a “referee” can invite.
    9. A friend can receive invites from more than one entrant. The “referee entrant” will be determined using the automated referral tracking system.
    10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or entries which are delayed, duplicated, incomplete, illegible or lost through technical problems will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for such entries. Proof of submission online will not be accepted as proof of entry.
    11. Entries suspected to be automatically submitted by scripts or attributable to Facebook user accounts which contravene Facebook’s Terms and Conditions will be deemed null and void and will be removed from the prize draws.
    12. Prize draws will take place hourly from 12.00pm on 23rd August 2010 to 11am on 22nd September 2010. One winner will be randomly selected each hour, on the hour. Once a prize draw winner is selected, that hour’s prize draw then closes and no further entries for that hour will be permitted. Entrants are automatically entered into all subsequent prize draws.
    13. Entrants are eligible to win more than one prize draw.
    14. The Prize will be paid by cheque, made payable to the name provided on the entry form and sent to the postal address registered by entrants on the prize draw entry form.
    15. Winners will be notified by email on or after 5th October 2010. The names of winners will be published on the Santander Student Facebook fan page ‘Wall’ and will also be available by writing to I Love £50 prize draw, Santander, E-commerce Floor 4, TS4 B21, 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN.
    16. Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this prize draw, including their name being published on the Santander Student Facebook fanpages.
    17. No alternative to the Prize will be offered and the Prize is not transferable.
    18. The promoter is Santander UK plc, 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom.
    19. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
    20. The Prize will be provided by Altogether Digital.
    21. If a Prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winners, the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winners for having done so.
    22. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
    23. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draws.
    Best 2018 wins: £1500, £500 John Lewis voucherBest 2019 wins: 18 of the latest DVDsBest 2020 wins: £100 cash 2021 wins: 130 books 2021 wins: Jubilee silver necklace 2023: 8xfootball shirts, Spar vouchers, £200 Tesco voucher,
  • karamunroe
    Options
    wow sounds like an amazing competition - no wonder you have 28,000 fans!
  • mortalwombat
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOooo so u only enter once for all the draws?
    2012 Wins - Mi box set, Carton of OJ, Bag of ReadySalted Crisps. :j
  • Babymumbles
    Options
    Ohhh i like £50 yes please :)
  • peggylou4
    peggylou4 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    aww i got an error message and told to try again later.i certainly will thanks :-)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Dr Suess
  • Nicolay
    Nicolay Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you get entered into all of the draws just by entering once, what's the refer a friend and get 20 extra entries thing? Would that be 20 more chances of winning in the hour of the prize draw that you invite them?
  • Kaleidoscope27
    Options
    Got an error when told to "allow" Santander to access my FB stuff. Will try again later though :)
  • avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    same here,error
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Congratulations to our first winners! Sapna Khan, Kristina Best, Victor Pang, callum west, Adam Shea, Ebony Nash, Costance Powell, shreen begum, Kathryn Roberts, Kieva Cassidy, Joshua Scarlett, Katherine Pacey

Congrats to anyone in there
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    congrats to winners and thanks to op

i will take money off shabby any day - jeez hope i win - go into my local branch and ask them to cash it!!:rotfl:

no disrespect to anyone here but the staff are rude and incompetent (in my local branch anyway)- just like the bank itself
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure