Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • Christoph 1
    • 10th Aug 10, 2:04 PM
    • 10th Aug 10, 2:04 PM
    A very interesting website with lots of info. Thank you
    • cyberfoxx
    • By cyberfoxx 10th Aug 10, 6:14 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    cyberfoxx
    • 10th Aug 10, 6:14 PM
    • 10th Aug 10, 6:14 PM
    not the phone lol! thanx for posting
  • Nancy888
    • 11th Aug 10, 7:58 AM
    • 11th Aug 10, 7:58 AM
    Thank you - saw a bush the other day covered in them and nipped back with a tupperware tub. I only usually freeze them and then stir into yoghurt as I need them but will certainly be trying the cobbler
    Anywhere is within walking distance - if you have the time!!

Sealed Pot Challenge - clunkin' away nicely
  • fluffy monkey
    • 11th Aug 10, 10:53 AM
    • 11th Aug 10, 10:53 AM
    I thought it was for the phone too lol, thanks for the post
  • ann.chil
    • 11th Aug 10, 2:43 PM
    • 11th Aug 10, 2:43 PM
    Activity packs look really good too.
    • jac29
    • By jac29 15th Aug 10, 4:46 PM
    • 85 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    jac29
    • 15th Aug 10, 4:46 PM
    Homemade blackberry wine
    • 15th Aug 10, 4:46 PM
    I haven't read this anywhere so thought I'd post. For me blackberrries are fantastic for making Blackberry wine!! This is truly delicious and well worth the wait. I've made it for the past couple of years using the Jack Keller recipes you can find on the internet. I use the medium sweet recipe, the one that uses 4lb of fruit to 3lb of sugar (Cheapest sugar at the moment that i've found is at Lidl). It's so easy to do and even if you don't like wine it will make a great gift. You really don't need a lot of equipment to make it. I have a couple of large buckets with lids and demijohns/airlocks bought from ebay. Sterilising is done with supermarket own brand baby steriliser and I don't add anything to the wine other than fruit, sugar and yeast. The only downside to this is that you have to leave it for six to twelve months but it really is worth the wait. All those who have tried it have agreed!
    Hope this helps someone and if you need any advice just pm me,
    Jackie
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,981Posts Today

7,112Users online

Martin's Twitter