Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cazian14
    How could i/is it possible to keep jacket potatoes warm for a few hours?
    • 7th Aug 10, 6:53 PM
    How could i/is it possible to keep jacket potatoes warm for a few hours? 7th Aug 10 at 6:53 PM
    We are having a party in a community hall next saturday,and along with the rest of the food we are making id like to make jacket potatoes (a cheaper way to fill them all up),the venue has a fridge we can use so the pasta salad/potato salad/rice salad/meats and cheeses will stay chilled but how would i be able if possible to keep the jacket spuds warm for a couple of hours,)im making everything myself to keep costs down,and its much nicer as you know) i could cook them before we leave for the venue,wrap in foil but any ideas on what to put them in to keep them warm/hot without going to buy something special that ill never use ever again, would a 'cool bag' lined with foil work maybe? has anyone tried it,or am i mad in thinking its possible?-does anyone have any tips for me please?
    cazian

If i was useful please press thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,883Posts Today

4,870Users online

Martin's Twitter