Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    tanith
    0 WOW
    Tesco Clubcard deals and RAC membership
    • 17th Jul 10, 1:26 PM
    0 WOW
    Tesco Clubcard deals and RAC membership 17th Jul 10 at 1:26 PM
    I have searched this but most of the threads are very old...

I used Tesco Clubcard to pay my RAC last year and it worked out fine... but I now can't work out wether its worth it or not...

I got my renewal from RAC which states as I am now a Tesco Clubcard member I will save 40% if I renew directly with RAC... it will be 100.40 instead of 160 for Recovery ,Home and Onward travel... but if I use my Tesco Clubcard vouchers they want 94 in clubcard vouchers for the same package... I'm sure it was much less last year something like 54 in vouchers.

I have nearly 100 in vouchers so its going to use all the vouchers I have and I was going to book some days out for OH and myself for later in the year.. which I won't now be able to do if I use them for the RAC payment..

So am I missing something or isn't going to better to stump up the 100.40 and pay RAC direct and keep my vouchers for our days out?

Help me out someone!!... OH is keeping quiet, so when I do it wrong he can blame me...
    #6 of the SKI-ers Club

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

224Posts Today

1,200Users online

Martin's Twitter