Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Magenta
    FREE PUPILLARY DISTANCE RULER to use when buying your glasses on line. July 2010
    • 14th Jul 10, 12:57 AM
    FREE PUPILLARY DISTANCE RULER to use when buying your glasses on line. July 2010 14th Jul 10 at 12:57 AM
    July 13 2010.

Hi all,

To get a FREE PUPILLARY DISTANCE RULER .(PDR), worth £5.00,

Go to:

http://www.metsuki.com/index.html

You will see on the right hand side of the page a box of 4 'offers'. This one is in the bottom left hand box-GET A FREE PD RULER. Just click on it and fill in your details. You also get a guide on how to use this.

I f you are buying prescription glasses online you use this to measure the distance between the centres of your pupils to get an exact, correct measurement.

Apparently to stop people buying glasses online the High Street Opticians where you get you eyes tested are going to stop putting the PD measurement on prescriptions!!!!!

(There is also a petition to sign)

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Lee; 23-08-2011 at 6:13 PM. Reason: sp
    Magenta

OOPS, I am really sorry if I have posted a duplicate thread by mistake, I did do a search and nothing came up. So please, no unnecessary nasty comments.Thank you.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,449Posts Today

5,589Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• I blame Popeye! https://t.co/DmwFqkrI79

• Follow Martin