Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • pearsoneys
    • By pearsoneys 26th Jul 10, 7:21 AM
    • 1,422 Posts
    • 2,840 Thanks
    pearsoneys
    • 26th Jul 10, 7:21 AM
    B&Q trampoline 8ft and enclosure £74.95
    • 26th Jul 10, 7:21 AM
    http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10797676&fh_view _size=10&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=%2f%2fcatal!!!1%2f en_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b9372012%7d%2fcategories%3c %7b9372022%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372072%7d&fh_refv iew=lister&ts=1280125280438&isSearch=false
  • bennett2kuk
    • 28th Jul 10, 12:21 PM
    • 28th Jul 10, 12:21 PM
    It's tiny though, I'm sure the B&M Stores in Penrith were selling a 12ft trampoline for roughly the same money. And they had 8ft trampolines for less.
    • prettypennies
    • By prettypennies 28th Jul 10, 3:19 PM
    • 1,521 Posts
    • 10,175 Thanks
    prettypennies
    • 28th Jul 10, 3:19 PM
    • 28th Jul 10, 3:19 PM
    I reserved one online at my local store, only to get a phone call telling me that there were none in stock
    Twins, twice the laughs, twice the fun, twice the mess!
  • hungrynurse
    • 28th Jul 10, 6:48 PM
    • 28th Jul 10, 6:48 PM
    its gone up in price since I posted earlier
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2599951&highlight=8ft+trampoline
  • potato_pizza
    • 28th Jul 10, 10:49 PM
    • 28th Jul 10, 10:49 PM
    I wanted to get one for my work (respite care unit) but all the stores near here are saying they're sold out
  • sweetsoul
    • 28th Jul 10, 10:50 PM
    • 28th Jul 10, 10:50 PM
    Focus have 10ft trampoline & enclosure in store for £99

Hope it helps someone and that link works as not added one before

http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/10ftTrampolinewithEnclosure275168?category=&produc tDetail=true
    Being powerful is being like a lady.....if you have to say it you ain't!
  • MikePlymouth
    • 29th Jul 10, 8:56 AM
    B&Q 8ft Trampoline
    • 29th Jul 10, 8:56 AM
    I too ordered online last night with stock in Plymouth - received a phone call this morning saying none in stock and that they were selling them cheaper than they bought them
    I have an order confirmation.
    what are my legal rights to this
    • davemuk
    • By davemuk 29th Jul 10, 10:28 AM
    • 131 Posts
    • 41 Thanks
    davemuk
    • 29th Jul 10, 10:28 AM
    • 29th Jul 10, 10:28 AM
    It's tiny though, I'm sure the B&M Stores in Penrith were selling a 12ft trampoline for roughly the same money. And they had 8ft trampolines for less.
    Originally posted by bennett2kuk
    Not everyone has the luxury of space for the 12ft one.

Edit: Assembled mine at the weekend - my 6 1/2 + 5 year old had no trouble playing on it together. The netting on this one sits completely on the outer edge (ie. not indented as I've seen on some) which gives room for their arms and legs whilst bouncing at the edge.
    Last edited by davemuk; 02-08-2010 at 10:08 AM.
  • Kizzy001
    if any of you guys live near Watford - the watford branch of B&Q have loads in stock. It says that they have none online but if you call them they will reserve it for you. I collected one this morning and there was a whole bunch piled up outside the front entrance. hope this helps.
  • flis21
    I got one yesterday at the B&Q in Bexhill and it's fab. My garden is not huge, so it's just the right size for us and my 2 year old absolutely loves it. A great find, Thanks OP.
    Sorting my life out to give a better life to my
    2 gorgeous boys
  • MrsASmith
    Managed to get one at Bristol Imperial Park on Friday eve - my 9yr dd and 3yr ds have spent hours on it. Great size if you dont want your whole back garden taken over by childrens equipment.
  • jorose
    there was a big pile in darlington when i went to pick up my sons
    Everytime a bell rings an angel his gets wings
    • lloydlf
    • By lloydlf 4th Aug 10, 1:59 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    lloydlf
    I got one in the Cwmbran store on Sunday and its great. We put it up easily in an hour and my 5 year old and three year old twins can esily play on it together.
    • deanos
    • By deanos 4th Aug 10, 3:01 PM
    • 10,626 Posts
    • 5,463 Thanks
    deanos
    I got one last year for the same price, just be careful with the blue cover on the padding it tends to crack and split already had a replacement
    • poundsinbucks
    • By poundsinbucks 4th Aug 10, 4:07 PM
    • 1,065 Posts
    • 3,580 Thanks
    poundsinbucks
    I also got one last year, the 12ft one. It's great and kids still love it, but yes, the blue surround started splitting before it was 12 months old! Noticed on the B&Q site the review for this item was pretty poor due to the splitting surround. Deanos, did you buy a new surround? Can't see it listed.

Poundsinbucks x
    • deanos
    • By deanos 4th Aug 10, 4:21 PM
    • 10,626 Posts
    • 5,463 Thanks
    deanos
    No i got a replacement for free from B+Q
    • davemuk
    • By davemuk 5th Aug 10, 8:26 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 41 Thanks
    davemuk
    No i got a replacement for free from B+Q
    Originally posted by deanos
    Hi deanos,

Did you purchase the protective cover originally ?

Just wondering if it was the heat in Summer or cold in Winter that make it crack ?
    • deanos
    • By deanos 5th Aug 10, 10:07 PM
    • 10,626 Posts
    • 5,463 Thanks
    deanos
    Yes it was the one that came with the trampoline, the first one lasted about 2 months and it was in the summer, the new one is starting to go a little bit but its about 1 year old now, in winter i take the poles and netting off and put them in the garage and use a cover over the trampoline to protect it.
    • rachelandgromit
    • By rachelandgromit 6th Aug 10, 11:50 PM
    • 806 Posts
    • 236 Thanks
    rachelandgromit
    Just to say that Focus is doing the 10ft ones for £89.99 until Monday (including enclosure). If you have one of the Homemovers card you may have just been sent a card for 15% off until the beginning of September. If my maths is right this works out at about £76 which I think is a pretty good deal ;-)
    Last edited by rachelandgromit; 06-08-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,385Posts Today

6,706Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Use the free tool on my site to do it... https://t.co/dVwGj3BEjp https://t.co/jPcjbbccxe

• Today's twitter poll. If the NHS stays free; do you care if some of its services provided by private sector?...

• Good morning. I'm back from my month's sabbatical. Easing myself slowly in today, by writing this weekly MSE money tips email! Hope ur good

• Follow Martin