Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • #1
    • 28th Jun 10, 10:52 PM
    imutual 28th Jun 10 at 10:52 PM
    Save Money Today

    Everyone loves to save money. And in the past few years, many different websites have become successful by helping people to do just that: price comparison, cashback websites, product reviews, voucher code sites and money saving / bargain forums. Imagine if there was one site you could go to for all of these money-saving resources; a site that is genuinely independent because it is run by its members for its members and, most importantly, actually owned by its members. With no conflict of interest between what's best for you and what's best for the company's shareholders. That site has arrived and it's called imutual.


    First and foremost, imutual is a cashback website. It provides links to most of the best known online retailers, and when you use these links to visit these retailers and make purchases, you can receive free cashback. That's it - just for using the links on imutual rather than going directly to the retailer website. You get the same products from the same retailers at the same great prices; it is one of those rare occasions when the word 'free' actually means 'free'! Cashback websites have been around for several years now - I founded one of the first back in 2003 and have been managing cashback sites ever since - so I bring a wealth of expertise to imutual to ensure that its cashback service delivers what it promises.


    But imutual offers something more than cashback, and something truly unique. To reward loyalty, imutual also offers its members free shares in the company - imutual PLC. You pay nothing for the shares; they are a reward for doing things that benefit the company, like clicking on its sponsored links or spreading the word about imutual. In fact, imutual members will own 90% of the shares in imutual PLC, with staff owning the remaining 10%. With no 'outside' shareholders, we can all work together and help fellow members to save money, earn cashback and find great deals. A central feature of imutual is its discussion forums, which enable members to act as a single community; to interact, share information and co-operate.

    The Vision

    The long term vision for imutual extends far beyond cashback and bargain-hunting. By rewarding members with free shares, we aim to create the UK's largest "consumer co-operative"; a powerful group of (potentially) millions of shareholders who work together for imutual benefit. Just think of any online concept: social networks, auctions, payment systems, group purchasing, even dating! With sufficient members, these can all be developed through imutual and any profits benefit you - because you own the company!
    DO IT NOW!

    A great journey starts with a single step. So take that step now, join this exciting new venture and register for imutual today.
    From the forum:

    Who are the people behind imutual?

    I, Richard Yendall, am the founder of imutual. I created one of the UK's first cashback websites,, back in 2003 and have been operating that and similar sites ever since. I have personally authorised millions of pounds in cashback payments to members of those sites, so you can be assured of my reputation within the industry and that this is for real!

    I have brought together a small team with considerable expertise in this field to help get imutual off the ground, and no doubt that will grow as the company does.

    It is also my intention to get willing members involved in certain aspects of imutual and, as a first step in that direction, we hope that as many of you as possible will contribute to discussions in our forums
    My referral link:
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,119Posts Today

7,761Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Poor sophie from @itvMLshow hadn't realised what our show t shirts backs say when collecting me from Tory conference

  • RT @hselftax: .@MartinSLewis now talking (engagingly) about the need for trust in the energy market. Fiery tone! #CPC15

  • Going to my energy debate at Tory conference, protestor outside as I go in heckles "don't do it martin, you'll come out dirty"

  • Follow Martin