Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • janeawej
    • 29th Aug 06, 6:58 PM
    bread rolls buns can be kept in freezer indefinately, i find the best way to defrost is to leave out for a few hours, if in a rush u can toast bread from frozen i n the toaster prescliced of course! putting bread in the fridge makes it go horrid so dont defrost that way, also more expensive but ambient part baked rolls are a handy standby just pop in oven for 10 mins and hey presto fresh baked bread! i usualy keep some in stock they have several months on their useby
    • thriftlady
    • By thriftlady 29th Aug 06, 6:58 PM
    • 9,089 Posts
    • 28,909 Thanks
    thriftlady
    Leave them out Bob. A roll will be soft enough to cut in about half an hour, once split it will soon be soft. Sliced bread defrosts in minutes provided you take the slices out and put them on plates. A whole uncut loaf takes much longer, but the ends defrost first so you can start slicing before it's fully defrosted.HTH
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

830Posts Today

5,283Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thanks to @CBBC_Hacker for sending us our own Hacker, baby MSE is smitten. Altight cocker. http://t.co/mdVVz56YHD

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• Follow Martin