Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Quick! Grabbit while you can > It's Gone, but was it any good? > Boden Autumn preview site 20% off plus free deliv... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Boden Autumn preview site 20% off plus free delivery
Closed Thread
Views: 22,262
# 1
lilmiss1982
Old 09-06-2010, 1:01 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Default Boden Autumn preview site 20% off plus free delivery

http://www.bodenpreview.co.uk/

The new autumn collection can now be pre-ordered from Boden

20% and free deliverly until 30th of June

PR7V

+ Quidco 5.5%

Happy shopping
For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy its blood. Please dont let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift give blood.

Last edited by lilmiss1982; 09-06-2010 at 1:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to add Quidco
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lilmiss1982 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
shoe*gal
Old 09-06-2010, 5:21 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Thank you from me. Not thank you from wilted credit card . Just ordered a few tops for the baby in winter. Not that I haven't got drawers full of the next size up or anything .
The Following User Says Thank You to shoe*gal For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
frankietwospots
Old 14-06-2010, 9:19 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Does anyone know how you can still get Quidco cashback even though there isn't a direct link to the autumn/winter preview from the Boden site? Surely copying and pasting the link in cancels out the Quidco link?
The Following User Says Thank You to frankietwospots For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
conradmum
Old 14-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankietwospots View Post
Does anyone know how you can still get Quidco cashback even though there isn't a direct link to the autumn/winter preview from the Boden site? Surely copying and pasting the link in cancels out the Quidco link?
I've ordered some things from this preview site. I tried to get cashback by going through quidco but you can't get to the site except by modifying the website address. No cashback tracked for me. However have a look at the discount vouchers board. There was a voucher on there that I used to get some more money off, I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to conradmum For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5
lilmiss1982
Old 15-06-2010, 7:12 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Mines vaildated on Quidco.

I logged into Quidco then opened the Boden preview page.
For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy its blood. Please dont let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift give blood.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilmiss1982 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
nicebiscuits
Old 15-06-2010, 1:38 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Thanks Lilmiss, that's a great offer. Just a shame I've spent yet more money on Boden!
The Following User Says Thank You to nicebiscuits For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
leona71
Old 15-06-2010, 5:06 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Send a message via MSN to leona71 Send a message via Skype™ to leona71

thank you x
Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it.
The Following User Says Thank You to leona71 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
conradmum
Old 15-06-2010, 7:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmiss1982 View Post
Mines vaildated on Quidco.

I logged into Quidco then opened the Boden preview page.
Could you explain how you opened the preview page from the main site please? I'm probably being thick but I can't see how to. If I can get another few percent cashback I'll reorder my stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to conradmum For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 9
lilmiss1982
Old 17-06-2010, 8:17 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by conradmum View Post
Could you explain how you opened the preview page from the main site please? I'm probably being thick but I can't see how to. If I can get another few percent cashback I'll reorder my stuff.
You can't open the preview page from the main boden site, simply use that new window you've opened to view the preview page (copy and paste link in first post) and mines tracked and validated in Quidco that way on two orders.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilmiss1982 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 10
scottishminnie
Old 17-06-2010, 9:57 AM

I've had a quick look at the site and sadly see many things I like! I notice they won't be dispatched until August - does anyone know if Boden will charge your credit card now or at the point of despatch for these? I would have thought at despatch however I returned a dress to Boden recently and the replacement had a wait time of 10 weeks so I expected them to refund me and re charge me at despatch however they just held onto the original cash so I'm a bit wary of placing potentially 5/600 order for August and them taking the cash now?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to scottishminnie For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 11
silly sausage
Old 17-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Im 99% sure they charge at despatch - I woudl give them a call on the customer service number to be sure, just incase! There customer service is second to none, always had a great service when had to speak to them.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silly sausage For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 12
poppyolivia
Old 17-06-2010, 10:23 AM

no no no not good!lol
You may walk and you may run
You leave your footprints all around the sun
And every time the storm and the soul wars come
You just keep on walking
# 13
moomin75
Old 17-06-2010, 10:39 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

It says on the website that items are charged when they are despatched xxx
The Following User Says Thank You to moomin75 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 14
scottishminnie
Old 17-06-2010, 1:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin75 View Post
It says on the website that items are charged when they are despatched xxx
Oh dear, this means I'll do my usual - make a massive order on the basis that 90% won't suit and will have to go back and then when it arrives 90% is perfect and I won't part with it therefore costing me a fortune. If only I had some willpower - I wonder can you buy shares in Boden??
# 15
scrappy mad
Old 22-06-2010, 6:03 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

I order from Boden, but have not had an email this time telling me about the preview. Annoying as I got one for the summer preview but not last winter preview!
Thanks for sharing
# 16
jem1980
Old 23-06-2010, 8:11 PM
MoneySaving Convert

It IS annoying that they don't send the preview email to everyone. Apparently they send it to 5% of customers at random. Thanks very much for posting it for more people to enjoy!

I am planning on clicking through Quidco to do a big order, but will probably send some bits back as it's hard to tell what will be nice from the online pics. It says on Quidco that if you return anything from the order, you could lose all your Quidco cashback for the entire order! Does anyone know whether this actually happens? That would be a big pain!
# 17
scottishminnie
Old 30-06-2010, 12:42 PM

Default 20% off Preview extended until 15th June

Good news - I went on to the preview site last night to make my order and when I clicked on the 20% off banner it now has 15th July as the expiry date so I have 2 more weeks to deliberate over what to send for
The Following User Says Thank You to scottishminnie For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 18
goatspicy
Old 30-06-2010, 1:21 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishminnie View Post
Good news - I went on to the preview site last night to make my order and when I clicked on the 20% off banner it now has 15th July as the expiry date so I have 2 more weeks to deliberate over what to send for
hmmmmm that's interesting - I thought the sale was going to start this Friday (hoping so anyway!!!) I ordered some preview stuff - but really want the sale to start now!!
# 19
cat_j
Old 30-06-2010, 1:26 PM
PPR
MoneySaving Newbie

Thank you
# 20
mrs T
Old 30-06-2010, 1:51 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Have I missed the summer sale? I saw it on the boden US sight but the UK sight still has winter stuff in the sale.
Closed Thread