Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    Self employed singer/entertainer
    • #1
    • 14th May 10, 9:21 AM
    Self employed singer/entertainer 14th May 10 at 9:21 AM
    My son is thinking of becoming a tribute artist, but although we have managed to find a lot of information about this, we are struggling finding a lot of information. This is a completely new situation to our family. Are there any singers/ tribute artists out there who could give us a few pointers in the right direction? How does he protect his chosen stage name (read something about sending a letter to himself, cant find it now), any letter templates etc.

    Thanks in advance x
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

442Posts Today

3,706Users online

Martin's Twitter