E: 30/05 1million giveway,daily mail

Options
avelte
avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 6 May 2010 at 1:51PM in Game Over Archives
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-1272859/We-1-million-cash-giveaway.html?ito=email-solus-win1mill050510

How To Enter
To take part simply find your card in Weekend Magazine, scratch off the pin code for each day's date (on that day only) and call the number featured in the paper, you then need to input your pin for your chance to win.

If you write each day's number on to the gamecard and send it to us (address will be printed in the paper), you will also be entered into a weekly draw for a chance to win an additional £50,000.

The winner of each day's draw will be featured in the paper, from next Monday May 10, onwards.

Alternatively, you can enter (from Saturday May 8) when you CLICK HERE, follow the simple instructions and enter your pin.

Terms and Conditions: You can enter via phone or online. Calls cost 30p per minute (from a BT landline, calls from other networks and mobiles will vary) and should last no more than 2 minutes. Lines will be open until midnight tonight, calls will be charged if called after the lines close but will not be entered. The winner will be drawn the next morning from all entries received and contacted by telephone, winners will all be featured in paper and must comply with publicity photographs. Normal Daily Mail rules apply.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-1272859/We-1-million-cash-giveaway.html?ito=email-solus-win1mill050510#ixzz0n9ZFSo2F
A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get

Comments

• avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Over the next 17 days you have the chance to win; find your free gamecards in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday on Saturday May 8 and again on Sunday May 9!

So make sure you buy the Daily Mail on Saturday to pick up your £1 milllion gamecard which you will find inside your copy of Weekend Magazine.
    article-1272859-0973C289000005DC-700_233x213.jpg
    What would you spend £50,000 on?

Plus you will also find another gamecard in your Mail on Sunday on May 9.

Just imagine what £50,000 could mean to you; you could pay off your mortgage, help your whole family with their financial worries, upgrade your car to something a little bit special and take the holiday of a lifetime.

The choice would be yours if you win this amazing competition.

Not only can you win every day for the next 17 days, but if you can also enter into three additonal prize draws if you complete the weekly cards that you will find in Weekend Magazine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-1272859/We-1-million-cash-giveaway.html?ito=email-solus-win1mill050510#ixzz0n9YuwdZ1
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I assume each scratch card will have a different pin, so we won't be able to post pin numbers up meaning we all have to buy a paper to enter every day or am I missing something? Thanks for posting :)
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • mp3duck
    mp3duck Posts: 1,305 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 May 2010 at 12:32PM
    Options
    Sorry, already here
  • laurenjs88
    laurenjs88 Posts: 1,326 Forumite
    Options
    Oooo! Blimey
    Had my amazing little girlie 08/12/2007 - 11 days late! 9lbs 3oz
    My second little girl entered the world 20/03/2010 - 11 days late! 8lbs 4oz
    Sea
    led pot challenge 4 - 332
    Make £11k in 2011 £0/£11000 - 0%
    And lots of other challenges!
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have just had an email about this and registered, so came here to find out more...!
    Once I'd registered it took me to a page that said...
    Your Online Gamecard Entry

Thank you for registering!

For your chance to win £50,000 simply enter the telephone number printed in each days paper before midnight tonight and if correct you’ll be entered into the draw.

Perhaps we can share that number here?

Seems to start tomorrow tho', unless I'm mistaken, (Have been known to be wrong before!)
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • stattouk
    stattouk Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it really a dupe? I can't find it elsewhere and I don't remember seeing it in the feed.
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How can i merge it if you don't provide the link and also for others to see?
    Darren
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Think this is the one, flower :)

(Will PM too)
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 8 May 2010 at 8:25AM
    Options
    Todays phone number............0904 0630643

On the game card there is a code that is revealed after scratching.I think this is needed for verification purposes.I'm not 100% if this is applicable if played online rather than on the phone.
  • mp3duck
    mp3duck Posts: 1,305 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 May 2010 at 9:24AM
    Options
    I've sent a query asking if we need to retain the game card when entering online. WIll let you all know when I get a reply.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure