Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • babyboo121
    • 17th Feb 10, 10:42 PM
    • 17th Feb 10, 10:42 PM
    Hi
    Just so you know, this site isn't as good as it sounds anymore. Once you have successfully 'won' 1 x voucher on there, you cannot bid again for any more and therefore can only then use your 'points' to enter monthly prize draws as there is nothin g else to do with your points on the site! i have emailed a few times in the past querying why they have changed the conditions but have never had the curteosy of a reply from them.
  • victoriajayne1987
    • 18th Feb 10, 8:15 AM
    • 18th Feb 10, 8:15 AM
    the prize draws are very win-able!! i joined because a friend of mine actually won on these within her first couple of months, as well as a love to shop voucher, and u have to be in it to win it!!

and with regards to only one voucher, thats every six months, terms and conditions state this:

Auction conditions: Like a normal bidding system. It is open to all members. At the expiry date, the prize will be won by the person who bid the highest number of points. Auction winners can’t take part in another auction. This is in order to enable other members to win. You will be able to bid again in 6 months.

Still happy to refer anyone else that would like to join!!
    Last edited by victoriajayne1987; 18-02-2010 at 8:19 AM.
    A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute ...
  • Marteebies
    • 21st Apr 10, 5:31 PM
    • 21st Apr 10, 5:31 PM
    I am quite new to all of this but I already won on that website too, pretty good I think and new so easier to win.
    I will try the monthly/bi-monthly prizes now.

You can give to charities as well which I found quite good an unusual!

Good luck to all!
    ;0
    • stardaylily
    • By stardaylily 9th Feb 11, 5:27 PM
    • 271 Posts
    • 5,478 Thanks
    stardaylily
    • 9th Feb 11, 5:27 PM
    Surveyfriends
    • 9th Feb 11, 5:27 PM
    I have all good experiences with Surveyfriends.

I have just won a cool prize of a flat screen TV.

I received my prize very quickly, all my dealing with the site have
    been dealt with very quickly and efficiently.

An Fab site.
    THANKS TO ALL COMPETITION POSTERS
  • karenmargaret
    • 15th Mar 11, 1:48 PM
    survey friends
    • 15th Mar 11, 1:48 PM
    surveyfriends is a great online community where members participate for a daily prize of £10 they also have a weekly prize of £50 and a monthly auction for some great things like this evening there giving away a £152 Kindle 3G i only joined a few weeks ago and ive already won a £10 gift voucher i was told about them from a friend who also won a £10 gift voucher and a plasma t.v if your someone who helps charities they also have the option of donating to
    UNICEF
    ChildLine
    Shelter
    Age Concern
    Oxfam
    Macmillan Cancer Support
    British Heart Foundation
    Mencap
    once your a member you can start referring your friends they give you 200 points for Recommending a friend i referred five friends and won the the auction and the £10 prize for 1201 points.
    so all in all a great friendly place where you can win prizes and have fun at the same time.
    • Chelle22
    • By Chelle22 21st Apr 11, 4:08 PM
    • 334 Posts
    • 1,165 Thanks
    Chelle22
    • 21st Apr 11, 4:08 PM
    Survey Friend Referral
    • 21st Apr 11, 4:08 PM
    Collect points for answering quick surveys (4 to 5 questions, sometimes less) and earn 100 points per survey. Points can be used to buy tickets for competitions to win gift vouchers, digital cameras etc, but these prizes are also auctioned off for around 3000 points (often much less). Also auctions reserved especially for new members which means items can be won for far fewer points.

If you are interested please click on my referral link

For a friend referral I get 200 points, plus 10% of any points my friends earn in the first 6 months, so as you can see you can build up referral points fast.

Thank you in advance, and please pm or reply to this post if you have any questions.
  • kelly vs1
    • 10th Sep 11, 3:03 PM
    • 10th Sep 11, 3:03 PM
    good site i got a voucher after been with them only 4 weeks
  • hedgewitch13
    • 11th Sep 11, 8:42 PM
    • 11th Sep 11, 8:42 PM
    Thanks Chelle22 just used your referall
    • flippin36
    • By flippin36 1st Dec 11, 1:34 PM
    • 1,953 Posts
    • 6,391 Thanks
    flippin36
    Does anyone know how long the vouchers take to come once you have confirmed your address. Is 11 days me being impatient??
    • Mrs.S
    • By Mrs.S 5th Dec 11, 8:03 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Mrs.S
    SurveyFriends
    Bid and won 3 times, got my latest £10 Amazon voucher within 10 days. Spending it on the Kindle Daily Deals avaerage price 99p. 10 books for filling in a few snazzy surveys which are immediately credited, then bidding.
    If you are outbid the points stay in your pot.
    What is not to like??
    • flippin36
    • By flippin36 16th Dec 11, 1:24 PM
    • 1,953 Posts
    • 6,391 Thanks
    flippin36
    Voucher received - really happy!
    • Minnibix
    • By Minnibix 6th Jan 12, 7:16 PM
    • 143 Posts
    • 264 Thanks
    Minnibix
    Thank You Very Much Survey Friends
    I have just won my second Amazon Voucher from Survey Friends, i love this site. The surveys are really quick to do and points quickly mount up. The voucher arrived withing a week I would definately recomend you give this site a go.

Im tempted to try the gift lottery - has anyone on here won on this ?
  • Marteebies
    Won £50 voucher with the gift lottery system
    I have just won my second Amazon Voucher from Survey Friends, i love this site. The surveys are really quick to do and points quickly mount up. The voucher arrived withing a week I would definately recomend you give this site a go.

Im tempted to try the gift lottery - has anyone on here won on this ?
    Originally posted by Minnibix

Yes I did Woohoo!!! I have bidded on several lots on surveyfriends, I only won once but it worth it, £50 gift voucher, I was pretty pleased!
    2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
    • littlewillow
    • By littlewillow 2nd Feb 12, 8:35 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 116 Thanks
    littlewillow
    I just won a £10 voucher yay!
    It's better to help people than garden gnomes.

My Survey: £10.00 Swagbucks: £35.00 MarketSurvey: £10.00 Globaltestmarket: £30
    • littlewillow
    • By littlewillow 2nd Feb 12, 8:49 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 116 Thanks
    littlewillow
    Also flippin36, the website states: "As soon as we receive this confirmation, the prize is sent within 10 days by mail or by parcel post."

If anybody is interested in joining I would really recommend it, please feel free to follow my referral link: "http://www.surveyfriends.co.uk/index.php?friendemail=joannefrancess/gmail.com"
    It's better to help people than garden gnomes.

My Survey: £10.00 Swagbucks: £35.00 MarketSurvey: £10.00 Globaltestmarket: £30
  • sandraj57
    i recently won a £25.00 voucher.i'm so pleased it only took a few days to arrive and i can spend it almost anywhere.came in very handy in these hard times.as for not being able to enter any more for 6 months,well that's quite fair as it gives others a chance of winning.thank you survey friends.
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 14th Mar 12, 11:52 PM
    • 7,408 Posts
    • 11,181 Thanks
    cally6008
    deleted ...
    Last edited by cally6008; 08-01-2014 at 8:49 PM.

• Eva123
    I have won a £10 love2shop voucher from Survey Friends and I am so happy =) Very easy to win, try yourself !
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 28th Mar 12, 5:08 PM
    • 7,408 Posts
    • 11,181 Thanks
    cally6008
    deleted ...
    Last edited by cally6008; 08-01-2014 at 8:49 PM.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,207Posts Today

7,491Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin