Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    nomorespending
    santander loan help
    • 20th Jan 10, 10:09 PM
    santander loan help 20th Jan 10 at 10:09 PM
    Hi,
    I curently have a loan with 9000 outstanding with lloyds at 15.1 %. I have applied for the cheap loan with Santander of 7.9 % to transfer this 9000 and get a cheaper rate.
    They have agreed it instantly but when the letter came they have put 9.9 % interest.
    It is obviously still better than lloyds but should i take it or apply elsewhere for a cheaper rate.
    Also I want to over pay and I can't find anything about whether I can make over payments, it only contains info about early full settlement and the charges for that.

Can anyone advise about whther i can over pay and whether i should try elsewhere for a cheaper rate.
    Thanks in advance!
    Baby due 4th May 2013
    January grocery challenge 200
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

149Posts Today

1,383Users online

Martin's Twitter