Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • firework
    • 3rd Dec 07, 12:07 AM
    • 3rd Dec 07, 12:07 AM
    have a look over on the grabbit board ther's a whole thread on it over there. the o p says it starts 5th or 6th december. it's a good thread as th op is actually an employee and has offered to try and help anyone with specific queries. hth. if i was really clever i would post the link put don't know if i can?!
    credit card debt at LBM Nov 2006 £11,300
    credit card debt now £0000000000000!!!

Debt free at 40! - I made it !!

DFW NERD No . 1158 & Proud to be dealing with my debts.
  • firework
    • 3rd Dec 07, 12:09 AM
    • 3rd Dec 07, 12:09 AM
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=570856&highlight=clarks

try clicking this - dunno if it will work.
    ooh i did it clever little me!! 10 house points.
    hope you get what you are after.
    credit card debt at LBM Nov 2006 £11,300
    credit card debt now £0000000000000!!!

Debt free at 40! - I made it !!

DFW NERD No . 1158 & Proud to be dealing with my debts.
    • carray
    • By carray 3rd Dec 07, 8:02 AM
    • 786 Posts
    • 1,405 Thanks
    carray
    • 3rd Dec 07, 8:02 AM
    • 3rd Dec 07, 8:02 AM
    Great , i need to know aswell , ds came home with wet feet last week!
  • justlook
    • 23rd Oct 08, 8:31 PM
    Clarks Shoes
    • 23rd Oct 08, 8:31 PM
    Does anyone know a discount code for Clarks Shoes. Thanks
    • catz747
    • By catz747 23rd Oct 08, 8:41 PM
    • 20,063 Posts
    • 1,111,855 Thanks
    catz747
    • 23rd Oct 08, 8:41 PM
    • 23rd Oct 08, 8:41 PM
    Try this board
    • Dalkirst
    • By Dalkirst 23rd Oct 08, 9:23 PM
    • 8,518 Posts
    • 313,512 Thanks
    Dalkirst
    • 23rd Oct 08, 9:23 PM
    • 23rd Oct 08, 9:23 PM
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email abuse@moneysavingexpert.com.
    Darren

Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the Competitions and the Telephones and the Student Money Saving boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and change posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot a contentious e or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with this. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Comping Guide - Getting Started & Other FAQs
    Rules, How To Search and Duplicate Threads
  • smartandshrewd
    • 25th Oct 08, 11:50 AM
    I wanna Clarks code please!
    • 25th Oct 08, 11:50 AM
    online or instore

Thanks
  • nickysnackynoo
    • 8th Nov 08, 12:25 PM
    Clarks Shoes 20% Voucher ??
    • 8th Nov 08, 12:25 PM
    Does anyone know about a 20 % voucher for a repeat visit to Clarks.

I was whizzing about a store, and saw a sales assistant giving a customer a 20% voucher when she had purchased some shoes.

All I heard her say was, when you next come in you can save 20% on any shoes in one transaction.

I was too busy to stop and ask someone.

I would love to know if there is a minimum spend and when I can spend. I plan on buying some kids Doodles for £12, then coming back later and getting a pair of kids boots and ladies shoes that I have been saving up for....

Anyone know?? :confused:
    Saving £'s but losing lbs 11st 6lb 9st 13 12 118.5 lb
  • woollys_super_saver
    Yeah I got one last week when I got my ds some new shoes.

The voucher says:

20% off when you choose from our range of great looking men's and women's shoes, boots & sandals. plus women's handbags.

The Terms and conditions are:

This voucher entitles you to 20% off the full price of Clarks adult footwear (excluding slippers) or handbags. One voucher entitles you to 20% discount on any number of purchases per one transaction. Cannot be used with any other offer, offer ends Sunday 7th December 2008.
    • bubblegumcola
    • By bubblegumcola 8th Nov 08, 10:03 PM
    • 1,084 Posts
    • 1,945 Thanks
    bubblegumcola
    I don't think there's a minimum spend , I got a couple of 20% off vouchers for use in September when I bought my son yet another pair of shoes as he is growing so quickly. The voucher was only for use when you bought adult shoes and not to be used on any reduced shoes/sale items.

You could always just ask when you are in, just incase there is a minimum spend ? I always find though that after an offer like this , once its over there's a sale and you'd save money anyway.....could be wrong though.
  • saintscouple
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email abuse@moneysavingexpert.com.
  • L.L
    I wanna (would like!) a Clarks
    discount for online if anyone knows of one.

Thanks
    • njhpuk
    • By njhpuk 22nd Nov 08, 6:23 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    njhpuk
    Hi,
    Has anyone got a spare voucher? I'm about to buy a pair of Clarks shoes when I saw this thread and a voucher would save me £15!
    Many thanks,
    Nick
    • njhpuk
    • By njhpuk 24th Nov 08, 3:33 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    njhpuk
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks again,
    Nick
    • njhpuk
    • By njhpuk 2nd Dec 08, 12:52 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    njhpuk
    Help?!!!!!!!!!
  • IanBroadhurst
    I wanna Clarks voucher
    ANyone?
    £60 spend online - free delivery, 10% anything at all.
    Thx
  • laura2508
    Clarks shoes Free delviery
    Clarks shoes have got free delivery on everything until 6th Jan and free returns too.
    I think this might just be on adults shoes though. There isnt a voucher code its just applied automatically.
  • abdulawwal
    Great! I was looking for some new shoes and they've got some excellent ones! Thank you very much laura2508!

{Abu}
    • CL
    • By CL 2nd Feb 09, 12:19 PM
    • 1,526 Posts
    • 3,019 Thanks
    CL
    Would also like a Clarks voucher? Anyone...?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,694Posts Today

8,853Users online

Martin's Twitter