Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Delta-NC
    Can I claim travel expenses to a job interview?
    • 22nd Oct 09, 9:20 PM
    Can I claim travel expenses to a job interview? 22nd Oct 09 at 9:20 PM
    The DWP majorly messed up my claim, I wont go into it because it should be nearly sorted now, but I have not had any payments in the last month (signed on as normal so its due to some point). The lack of money was not so much an issue as I live with my parents for the time being and I had a few quid left to get by on.

Well, today I've been offered a job interview in Glasgow which is a fair bit out the way but I'd be happy to move there should the job be offered to me. In trying to work out how to get there someone suggested that the JC may be able to pay my travel expenses to the interview. This would be helpful if true since I'm short of money right now!

Does anyone know if this is the case?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

236Posts Today

1,552Users online

Martin's Twitter