Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    pinkjaney
    Natwest and Moorcroft Debt Recovery
    • 15th Sep 09, 5:05 PM
    Natwest and Moorcroft Debt Recovery 15th Sep 09 at 5:05 PM
    OH has had two letters from Moorcroft Debt Recovery one is for 5094 and the other is for 2242. He rang them to find out what the debt was for the 5k one is for a loan which he knew about but stopped paying over 2 years ago so we knew that would land sometime but the other one he has been told is overdraft and loan. He did have a loan with NatWest but he only had the 1 loan which I have already mentioned and he did have a bank account but that was 1000 overdrawn but within the overdraft so how the hell has it got to over 2k. He asked the guy at Moorcroft for a breakdown over the 2k debt. Should I confirm he wants a breakdown of this debt also the 5k debt they want his I and E's (they did want my wages etc until I shouted that debt has nothing to do with me and I am not a guarantor either so now they just want his.

Any advice on what to do next would be of great help and I know he should not have ignored the debt but it was in his past life when he was with his ex and all the debt is in his name......
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,304Posts Today

8,351Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thanks to @CBBC_Hacker for sending us our own Hacker, baby MSE is smitten. Altight cocker. http://t.co/mdVVz56YHD

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• Follow Martin