E: 30/06 Win A Magazine Subscription worth £40 (Monthly draw)

Options
MARTINS_DOLL
MARTINS_DOLL Posts: 11,141 Forumite
edited 14 June 2009 at 1:01PM in Game Over Archives
Enter our Magazine Subscription Give Away Competition

Every month we are giving away a magazine subscription. You just tell us which magazine you would like (up to a value of £40), and if you are our lucky winner we will give you that subscription free.
Our competition is very simple. There are no tricky questions or fact hunting exercises, just submit your details below to be entered into the monthly draw.
Only 1 entry per day is allowed, but you can come back every day and submit an entry, giving you more chances to win.

http://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/EnterCompetition.aspx
................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................

Comments

• MARTINS_DOLL
    Options
    1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person per day.
    2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
    3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
    4. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
    5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
    6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
    7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
    8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
    9. The competition will run from the 1st of each month until the last day of each month.
    10. Unique Magazines is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
    11. By accepting these terms and conditions, permission has been given for Unique Magazines Limited to retain your details to contact you in the future with information you may find useful.
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • butter_fly
    Options
    is this competition still running?
  • MARTINS_DOLL
    Options
    butter_fly wrote: »

Yes it is... I've just entered and got this:

Quote:
    "Thank you for your competition entry.
    Thank you for entering our competition. Your entry has been saved to the database. The draw will be held on the first of next month, and the winners name listed here on the website."

HTH :)
  • MARTINS_DOLL
    Options

Did you try to enter butter_fly?
  • butter_fly
    butter_fly Posts: 167 Forumite
    edited 6 February 2011 at 12:03PM
    Options
    Yes, I did. I also got an automatic email: "thank you for entering...."
    (Sometimes you get an automatic confirmation of your entry from competitions that are out of date..)

I asked my question as there were no winners announced since 2010.. besides there is no link to competition from their homepage http://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk (or at least I couldn't find it...)
  • furndire
    furndire Posts: 7,308 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just looked on twitter, they had a tweet in Oct saying 8 weeks left to enter for cash giveaway, then on 31st Jan they mentioned about more comps coming later in 2011 - so my guess is its finished.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Funny you should say that ... I thought the same the other day so I've emailed them. I received a reply back to say they are checking whether the competition is still running and I'm expecting a response early this coming week

HTH
    Ms Choc x
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • Tjerrik
    Options
    Please keep us updated on that Ms Chocaholic!

Thnx
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    they changed the prize in nov/dec and the entry went to a cash prize instead, then reverted back to the normal subscription monthly draw....at least i understood form the terms back when it changed that it would revert back when that draw ended (middle dec ish to allow for cheque to arrive in time for xmas iirc.)
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tjerrik wrote: »
    Please keep us updated on that Ms Chocaholic!

Thnx

no news yet but as soon as I hear I'll let u know via this thread
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure