Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    GlasweJen
    calling all ASDA colleagues, law club query
    • 2nd Jun 09, 10:15 AM
    calling all ASDA colleagues, law club query 2nd Jun 09 at 10:15 AM
    Hi everyone, i was wondering if any asda colleagues on the board have the contact number for the asda law club? Recently there have been deductions of 0.00 on our pay slips for this service and our GM said that we would all be getting free law club for 2009 which is brilliant. Unfortunately as i never actually did anything to join the scheme I never got the law club booklet that is mentioned in this years benefits book. I now have need to use the law club but can't call personell to ask for the number as the problem is with personell. I can't look it up on WIRE as i am not currently based at a store (part of the problem i need law club for).

Not sure if we're allowed to put the number into the public forum but a PM would be much appreciated.
    Food in ma belly and a licence for ma telly an nothin's gonna bring me down.

2015 in 2015 - 0
    0/4200 for the savings pot
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,140Posts Today

7,387Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin