Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

0 WOW
    DSi the cheapest place to buy
    • 18th Apr 09, 1:32 PM
    0 WOW
    DSi the cheapest place to buy 18th Apr 09 at 1:32 PM

Sorry if this is already posted, ,my little one whos 4 has just lost his DS so rather than buy another one I thought it would prob be best to buy the new DSi, does anyone know the best and cheapest place to buy one ?

I've already phoned game and they are only doing the trade in two games for £25 towards another DS game, you cannot get the credit to use towards the DSi console, otherwise I was going to take in a few old games and get some money off it but I have now phoned three diff shops and they all say they are not doing this deal towards the DSi, does anyone have any other deals ??

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

293Posts Today

1,641Users online

Martin's Twitter