Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sophie21
    How long after valuation will my mortgage offer take?
    • 7th Apr 09, 5:40 PM
    How long after valuation will my mortgage offer take? 7th Apr 09 at 5:40 PM
    Hi all
    We have an offer accepted and full application went in 2 weeks ago, now been passed to underwriters for final checks. I heard that they instructed the valuation yesterday. I received an email from the broker today asking of my entry date was set in stone , being 29/4/09 as she was conserned it wont all be through by then??!!!! I'm going to call the solicitor tomorrow and see if he can speed things up with a call or two. Does anyone have any info, advice regarding how long for formal offer after valuation has been done? They were also requesting an income verification from my employer as I couldnt find all the payslips. Does anyone know if they request a valuation before or after final checks??

thanks everyone , rather worrying time
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

296Posts Today

1,871Users online

Martin's Twitter