Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > I wanna buy-it or do-it > Need Boch Classixx 1200 Instruction Manual (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Need Boch Classixx 1200 Instruction Manual
Views: 42,189
# 1
WOW Factor 0
toby puppy
Old 10-02-2009, 8:17 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Default Need Boch Classixx 1200 Instruction Manual

or a photocopied one would be fine - I have just had a second hand machine given to me but no instruction book.

please could you pm if you are willing to post one to me, I will pay post and packing of course.

do the dispenser drawers on this model come out for cleaning as I seem to have read a few reports of people being unable to clean the soap scum from the drawer?

thanks.
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following User Says Thank You to toby puppy For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
Beebop
Old 10-02-2009, 8:31 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Oh, I've just brought a Bosch Classixx 6 1200 Express Washing Machine - is that the model you are talking about? If so I could photocopy my instruction book and send it to you.
If yours is the same model then yes you can clean the dispenser draw - it does come out completely.
Let me know if yours is the same and you would like me to send it to you (obviously PM me with your address!)

Just a thought though - if you ring Bosch they'll probably send you a proper nice shiney one for free!!!

Last edited by Beebop; 10-02-2009 at 8:43 AM. Reason: Added info
The Following User Says Thank You to Beebop For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
Chris25
Old 10-02-2009, 8:57 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

there are 2 Classixx 1200 manuals listed on here - it's a free download site http://safemanuals.com/zearchres_121.php

**looks like the link to the individual manuals doesn't come up once viewed, just the Bosch page, so you would need to key in your model to see the manuals**

Last edited by Chris25; 10-02-2009 at 9:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris25 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
Joto
Old 10-02-2009, 9:08 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

If you go onto the Bosch website you can down load all the manuals. Alternatively they are very good at sending the booklet out FOC if its a current model.
Look after the pennies and the s will look after themselves
The Following User Says Thank You to Joto For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5
toby puppy
Old 10-02-2009, 10:12 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

hi - thanks for all your replies - just been to the bosch website and managed to download a manual - it says there is a charge to order the original manual, so will see how I get on with my downloaded version, it looks like a complete version and the machine doesnt look like it will be too complex!

thanks for the kind offer beebop to photocopy your manual - how are you finding the machine?

also - I couldnt see in the manual - does anyone know:

1) what brand of washing powder bosch recommend to use?
2) is there a preference to using liquid detergent in the drawer or washing tablets in the drum? should I also dilute fabric conditioner too?
3) also my zanussi washer which it is replacing (after 26 years!) I used calgon tablets in for the last 2 years. the zanussi hasnt broken, in fact its in my shed but I felt the offer of a newer machine might be more energy and water efficient - do you think I should continue with using calgon on it or not? we are in a medium-hard water area and get quite a bit of limescale round here.

thanks again guys
# 6
eileenfromplaistow
Old 10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

I have an oldish Classixx 1000. i use whatever is cheapest, but never the gel bags - they do not have time to dissolve in the drum, and slime all over the washing!
We are a hard water area, but I have never had a problem with scale, although sometimes now I add washing soda in with the liquid or tablets or powder. Conditioner seems to have little effect on my washing (my husband makes jokes about my exfoliating towels), although I use it to try and get a nice smell as I dry indoors.
# 7
abmaybe
Old 25-11-2009, 3:17 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Hi I have a Bosch Classixx 6 1200 express and I can't find my instruction manual after just moving house!
It is flashing 0 with a key on it. How can I unlock it please?!

Thank you
# 8
chrisw
Old 25-11-2009, 8:44 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

You should be able to download the manual from the Bosch website if you know the model number. However, on my Exxcel the key means child lock activated, press the start button for 5 seconds to deactivate it.

Hope that works.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisw For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 9
mwofsa
Old 25-07-2011, 5:14 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Bosch website did not seem to work, but found it at espares.co.uk, unfortunately as I am a new user I am not allowed to post the direct link, but it is a pdf and the rest of the address is /datastore/ProductManuals/905758.pdf

Regards
# 10
tolaigirl
Old 25-09-2011, 7:00 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Bosch User manuals

You can download user manual from the Bosch website:

bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/download-product-manuals.html
# 11
majoko
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I found this thread when trying to download an instruction manual for the Bosch classixx 1200 Express washing machine. I've found the manual for the 1200 but not for the 1200 express even on the Bosch website. Does anyone know where else to look?
Thanks
# 12
santer
Old 07-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Some here, you may need to download a few, though the second one down has maintenance and what to do if sections

Click the click here to download manuals link, then enter WAE 24363GB/02

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer...t-manuals.html

Last edited by santer; 07-01-2012 at 12:33 PM.
# 13
costnowt
Old 22-06-2012, 10:27 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostenning View Post
hi - thanks for all your replies - just been to the bosch website and managed to download a manual - it says there is a charge to order the original manual, so will see how I get on with my downloaded version, it looks like a complete version and the machine doesnt look like it will be too complex!

thanks for the kind offer beebop to photocopy your manual - how are you finding the machine?

also - I couldnt see in the manual - does anyone know:

1) what brand of washing powder bosch recommend to use?
2) is there a preference to using liquid detergent in the drawer or washing tablets in the drum? should I also dilute fabric conditioner too?
3) also my zanussi washer which it is replacing (after 26 years!) I used calgon tablets in for the last 2 years. the zanussi hasnt broken, in fact its in my shed but I felt the offer of a newer machine might be more energy and water efficient - do you think I should continue with using calgon on it or not? we are in a medium-hard water area and get quite a bit of limescale round here.

thanks again guys
Hi! I recently purchased a reconditioned Bosch (also without manual) and if your machine is anything like mine they don't use much water, therefore liqui-tabs don't dissolve properley. Before buying it I did a lot of research and came across this website http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/c...etergents.html. Click on the link and it'll take you straight to the advice about washing detergents. It's a little detailed but very informative. It's an absolute gem of a site and well worth having a look around, particularly about maintenance of the machine. About the Calgon tablets, again because my machine doesn't use much water it doesn't dissolve the tablets properly - I solved this by crushing them before putting them in the machine.

HTH
David
# 14
tbonetedh
Old 18-06-2013, 5:00 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I have a question beyond the manual. a few days ago we woke to the electrical circuit for the washing machine tripped off. We reset the circuit but The washing machine has not worked since. It pumps water in and out, but does not spin to wash or spin out. I opened the back and the belt appears fine, and turns as it should... but the drum will not spin. Are we knackered here?
# 15
ladyluck1970
Old 17-11-2013, 10:00 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Need a Bosch Manual for classi xx 1200 spin express washer

Hi can you help, have spent hours trawling the internet looking for a manual for a Bosch classi xx 1200 express washer , with no luck. will pay ostage if you can post a copy out to me

cheers Lady no so lucky tonight lol
# 16
bozscaggs
Old 18-11-2013, 4:04 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Bosch Manuals Download

This is the link to the Bosch site where you can download manuals, or if you prefer they will send you one at a cost.
Instruction manual download

Search for instruction manuals:
Please enter the E-number.
Example: WFC2062/05

Please enter the complete E-nr/Model number.
Instruction manuals are available for many appliances, though not for all.

They are provided in PDF format. To read this format you need Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from www.adobe.com for free.

Original printed instruction manuals (chargeable)

You can order most original instruction manuals through our Spares Department. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:45am to 5pm:

phone: 0844 892 8921
fax: 0845 127 2181
e-mail: mks-spares@bshg.com
(above telephone, fax number and e-mail address are valid for UK and Northern Ireland)

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer...n-manuals.html