Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • frugal_living
    • By frugal_living 26th Jan 06, 4:59 PM
    • 503Posts
    • 1,480Thanks
    frugal_living
    Free eyesight test voucher for Specsavers ??
    • 26th Jan 06, 4:59 PM
    Free eyesight test voucher for Specsavers ?? 26th Jan 06 at 4:59 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to the board so please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place. I need to have an eye test done and I was wondering if anyone had a 'FREE EYESIGHT TEST' voucher for 'SPECSAVERS'.......would save me a bit of cash!

If anyone has a voucher I would be so grateful if it was sent to me.

THANK YOU GUYSXX
Page 1
  • nabiha87
    • 27th Jan 06, 8:27 PM
    • 27th Jan 06, 8:27 PM
    scottish rules are changing giving everyone free eye tests soon
    • surfsister
    • By surfsister 28th Jan 06, 7:20 PM
    • 7,138 Posts
    • 10,664 Thanks
    surfsister
    • 28th Jan 06, 7:20 PM
    • 28th Jan 06, 7:20 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to the board so please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place. I need to have an eye test done and I was wondering if anyone had a 'FREE EYESIGHT TEST' voucher for 'SPECSAVERS'.......would save me a bit of cash!

If anyone has a voucher I would be so grateful if it was sent to me.

THANK YOU GUYSXX
    by jaspalc
    Strange I just got one today pm and I'll send it
  • RoCas
    • 28th Jan 06, 8:26 PM
    • 28th Jan 06, 8:26 PM
    Don't know if this is of any use to you, Jaspalc, but if you're over 40 and have a history of glaucoma in the family then you get eye tests free.

Also, if your job involves computer screen work for at least 4 hours a day (I think) your employer is obliged to pay for an eye test once a year.

RoCas
  • Kangol Rat
    • 28th Jan 06, 8:38 PM
    • 28th Jan 06, 8:38 PM
    very true this. not only was my test free, but my compnay gave me a voucher £50 towards the glasses and lenses....then went for buy one pair get a second free!
    • pearsoneys
    • By pearsoneys 27th Oct 09, 8:54 AM
    • 1,422 Posts
    • 2,840 Thanks
    pearsoneys
    • 27th Oct 09, 8:54 AM
    • 27th Oct 09, 8:54 AM
    is there any about? i know i dug up an old thread¬!!! Thanks!
  • queenvictoria
    • 24th Jun 10, 7:07 PM
    • 24th Jun 10, 7:07 PM
    Has anyone got a money off voucher for a eye test at specsavers, would b very greatful thanks Pat
    • mswan
    • By mswan 25th Jun 10, 7:36 AM
    • 426 Posts
    • 4,188 Thanks
    mswan
    • 25th Jun 10, 7:36 AM
    • 25th Jun 10, 7:36 AM
    My 19 yr old has a test on Monday, the receptionist told me there were half price vouchers about, I havent seen any but worth keeping an eye on your junk post.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,286Posts Today

7,104Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's not fair or accurate to assign all leave voters (nor remainers) one voice. The vote may have been binary but t? https://t.co/QMqKrfY1jv

• That's cos the UK voted for Brexit. The choice now unless something radical happens is what type. (Plus twitter o? https://t.co/SLmh2jL4bU

• Todays twitter poll: The lib dem leader says more people now want soft brexit (ie still in single market etc) than hard - what do you want?

• Follow Martin