Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Darkangel
    • By Darkangel 21st Nov 08, 4:47 PM
    • 488Posts
    • 1,351Thanks
    0 WOW
    Free downloadable Wallace and Gromit recipes and activity packs
    • 21st Nov 08, 4:47 PM
    0 WOW
    Free downloadable Wallace and Gromit recipes and activity packs 21st Nov 08 at 4:47 PM Gets Baking!

To celebrate the release of A Matter of Loaf and Death this Christmas, our website has had a design "bake-over". Packed with information about the new film, brand new downloads and cracking recipes, make sure you visit the site and see what's new

There's also desktop wallpapers and loads of extra bits for the kids to entertain themselves.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Wendy; 25-11-2008 at 6:31 PM.
Page 1
    • black paw
    • By black paw 19th Jan 09, 6:49 PM
    • 1,740 Posts
    • 1,139 Thanks
    black paw
    • 19th Jan 09, 6:49 PM
    • 19th Jan 09, 6:49 PM
    love w&g found game hard !! lol thanks
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,535Posts Today

6,367Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Starting to get pumped up about the Davis cup - go GB!!! Come on Murrays

• RT @StigAbell: Protestors today shouting "no more wars". It would be lovely if life were as simple as that.

• RT @Stressed_Eric72: @MartinSLewis Well on that basis you'll end the series on a high note.

• Follow Martin