Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Rock Bottom
    • By Rock Bottom 9th Nov 08, 7:52 PM
    • 5,150 Posts
    • 12,316 Thanks
    Rock Bottom
    • 9th Nov 08, 7:52 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 7:52 PM
    Blimey.
    • MARTINS DOLL
    • By MARTINS DOLL 9th Nov 08, 7:56 PM
    • 10,029 Posts
    • 1,235,850 Thanks
    MARTINS DOLL
    • 9th Nov 08, 7:56 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 7:56 PM
    Is this the one you mean...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/bluepeter/
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... ... THANK YOU.......................
  • debsdown
    • 9th Nov 08, 7:58 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 7:58 PM
    Did my link not work? It did for me! Sorry if not.

Is this the one you mean...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/bluepeter/
    Originally posted by MARTINS DOLL
  • picklepick
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:03 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:03 PM
    the link works fine for me op thanks! i seem to remember having a stab at making bonnie when i was younger!
    What matters most is how well you walk through the fire
    • MARTINS DOLL
    • By MARTINS DOLL 9th Nov 08, 8:12 PM
    • 10,029 Posts
    • 1,235,850 Thanks
    MARTINS DOLL
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:12 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:12 PM
    Did my link not work? It did for me! Sorry if not.
    Originally posted by debsdown
    No I was looking for a link for you, as the original post didn't have one...

When I'd posted it, you'd inserted a link... I was trying to help...
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... ... THANK YOU.......................
  • debsdown
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:13 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:13 PM
    No I was looking for a link for you, as the original post didn't have one...

When I'd posted it, you'd inserted a link... I was trying to help...
    Originally posted by MARTINS DOLL

Lol - thanks for that Martins Doll. We must have crossed over in time then. I'm a Noob at posting on here as you can see.:rolleyes:
  • Pip26
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:42 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:42 PM
    Hi - thanks - good post.

Your link gives a great index to the different activities/projects ........ spooky ....... I was just watching the Tracey Island thing on the Antiques Road Show (Valerie Singleton was guest and had it in her collection) logged on and saw link for Tracey Island ......

Ta v. much!

Realise MD's link cossed in the ether with you inserting link and hers gives access to main site. Thanks both.
  • debsdown
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:50 PM
    • 9th Nov 08, 8:50 PM
    Hi - thanks - good post.

Your link gives a great index to the different activities/projects ........ spooky ....... I was just watching the Tracey Island thing on the Antiques Road Show (Valerie Singleton was guest and had it in her collection) logged on and saw link for Tracey Island ......

Ta v. much!

Realise MD's link cossed in the ether with you inserting link and hers gives access to main site. Thanks both.
    Originally posted by Pip26

The Valerie Singlton on Antiques Roadshow was what gave me the idea to search for it!
    I have also found my own Blue Peter badge from when I was little!!
  • lovemycats
    Great post, debsdown! I'm envious of your Blue Peter badge!
    • jackomdj
    • By jackomdj 9th Nov 08, 10:49 PM
    • 2,680 Posts
    • 3,330 Thanks
    jackomdj
    A friends son has just got his 2nd blue peter badge....I tried so hard to get one when I was young! Sad thing is they have a photo id card now to go with the badge as so many people were buying them from e-bay to get into places for free!
  • Pip26
    The Valerie Singlton on Antiques Roadshow was what gave me the idea to search for it!
    I have also found my own Blue Peter badge from when I was little!!
    Originally posted by debsdown

Brilliant - for having badge (flip, i'm jealous) and for post, thanks debs!!!!!!
  • debsdown
    Brilliant - for having badge (flip, i'm jealous) and for post, thanks debs!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Pip26
    I went on the show with my Girl Guides! Got the shield badge rather than the round competition one. I contacted them to see if I could get in free as an adult an they told me it was only valid until I was 16. I then asked if my kids could use it , but no, because of photo ID. Grrr bloomin ebay!
    Still I will always treasure the badge!! lol :rolleyes:
  • A.Jones
    Makes you wonder how many advent crowns have been made over the years.
  • debsdown
    Makes you wonder how many advent crowns have been made over the years.
    Originally posted by A.Jones

I am having a go with the kids this year!
    • lilmiss1982
    • By lilmiss1982 19th Jul 15, 8:40 AM
    • 1,198 Posts
    • 2,877 Thanks
    lilmiss1982
    Just bumping this as the school holidays are starting.

Thunderbirds seems to be popular again.

The new Tracy island isn't out yet and when it is its rrp is £89.99

The clips are on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiP1YdelEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejrBFfL2cIs
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
    • lilmiss1982
    • By lilmiss1982 12th Dec 15, 8:31 AM
    • 1,198 Posts
    • 2,877 Thanks
    lilmiss1982
    Bumping this again as Christmas holidays are fast approaching and the weathers pretty pants at the moment.

Don't forget you can send in your kids makes in to win a blue peter badge and get free entry in to lots of attractions.
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 2nd Feb 16, 11:39 AM
    • 7,742 Posts
    • 19,438 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    Thank you for keeping this bumped up lilmiss1982!

We're updating Freebies Freebies Freebies right now and I'm so glad this one's still available!

My kids are just at that age where they're getting interested in Blue Peter so they'll love this, my eldest has just got her silver badge and my youngest has just turned 6 so she's excited she can send off for them

If you're looking to get the Blue Peter badge discount our old blog should still apply:

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 2nd Feb 16, 12:19 PM
    • 74 Posts
    • 95 Thanks
    Brynsam
    Great link - thank you!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,346Posts Today

6,673Users online

Martin's Twitter