Re: 2 Meals for the price of 1 with index.co.uk

Excuse me girls but where is this link you are talking about?

Comments

• I think the link must be written with invisible ink as I still cannot see it. Do us all a favour and re-post the link so we can all check it out and save some money dining out.

Thanks.
  • Erm... No

Am I the only one who cannot see the link.
    Someone back me up please or I'll think I'm going insane. Thanks
  • There is no link on any of the posts. Come on someone we are getting anxious.

Moneysaver ??? ???
  • hellomoto
    hellomoto Posts: 281 Forumite
    Hope this works!

http://www.index.co.uk/index/rf.inf.RFServlet?pathinfo=index/promotions/ mealoffer.html

That works for me

:)
    Thanks!! :D:D:D
  • Galstonian
    Galstonian Posts: 1,292 Forumite
    If you are still having problems then go to https://www.index.co.uk and click on the link from the front page.
  • Thanks for the Index website link Galstonian but where do you go from there. I can see no mention of any meal Deal promotions on that page.

Can you be more specific with the link so we can get to the page with the offer. Just a word to Hellomoto...unfortunately yours didn't work neither.

Thanks 'moneysaver' for backing me up and Sheel, I still cannot see you link. May be you could just type it out instead of copying and pasting. Thanks.
  • Wombat
    Wombat Posts: 957 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just to say I can see the links fine.
  • Smartasss
    Smartasss Posts: 873 Forumite
    kahunahen, use the link that Galstonian posted.

Wait for the page to load, then you should see a link to the offer on the left (directly underneath where it says 'featured brands').
  • hellomoto
    hellomoto Posts: 281 Forumite
    Can you be more specific with the link so we can get to the page with the offer. Just a word to Hellomoto...unfortunately yours didn't work neither.

Mine was not supposed to work, I was referring to the post that worked for me by Sheel

;D ;D ;D
    Thanks!! :D:D:D
  • Ok guys and girls, discovered what my problem was.

I had to disable my Norton Internet Security and refresh the page before I could see the links. I can now see everyones links clear as day.

This is the first time I've experienced this problem on this site. Wonder why? Must get the voucher and re-enable my firewall.

Thanks all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport