Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Free financial advice that donates to charity -
    • 12th Oct 08, 4:05 AM
    Free financial advice that donates to charity - 12th Oct 08 at 4:05 AM
    I just thought those of you with charitable minds might be interested in this free financial service offered by (Q4C) which is also a registered CIC (community interest company)

I'm Trustee of a small charity which struggles to make enough money to oversee our annual budget and was recently introduced to Q4C and have since partnered with them. We have now started to recieve valuable funds via their service

They offer a freeservice / advice on financial products such as mortgages, insurance etc to the customer and are a whole market broker.

How they help charities is by donating 30% of the commision they recieve on selling financial products to a charity partnered with their service, or with a charity agreed with the customer that is not currently linked. Another 5% goes to their quotes4kids projects.

In the current financial crisis donations to charities are dropping rapidly so any help to your favourite charity and where you can save money and donate at the same time is a good idea I think!

Hope you find this useful.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,494Posts Today

6,808Users online

Martin's Twitter