Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BigC+WeeS
    Lendgo - bad credit mortgages - anyone know about them?
    • 1st Oct 08, 10:37 PM
    Lendgo - bad credit mortgages - anyone know about them? 1st Oct 08 at 10:37 PM
    Just a question out of curiosity - I've seen this site advertising on Google... does anyone here know anything about them, as they seem to be claiming to be able to get even folk with poor credit ratings a good mortgage. Ther emuct be a catch somewhere surely if most people are struggling to get a good deal at the moment. Their website shows an example of a 200,000 mortgage "FROM" 789 a month. Now given my current NR deal is 168,000 at 5.49% fixed 5 years ago was costing 1059 a month - how on earth do they get those figures? Is it something llike a 40 or 50 year mortgage? Just doesn't seem possible to me
    Debt problems? It's never too late to get help - just ask the friendly folk on this forum!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,304Posts Today

5,654Users online

Martin's Twitter