Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Releasing pension funds
    • 7th Aug 08, 11:11 AM
    Releasing pension funds 7th Aug 08 at 11:11 AM
    Hi, may be a silly question therefore please forgive my ignorance...

I have a pension which i have been paying into now for a couple of years. However, I also have a seperate one that i paid into for a little whilst in my previous job which currently only holds about £3500 in it.

I know this is probably a question people ask all the time and i'm sure the answer is always no... but is there any way I can get at that £3500? as in cold hard cash and not transferring it across to my current one?! :confused:

Would be the ideal solution in paying off my credit card and becoming completely debt-free (well apart from the cr*ppy NR mortgage I have that is!) - But i'm guessing life just isn't that easy?!

Your advice would be hugely appreciated, Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,229Posts Today

7,680Users online

Martin's Twitter